Find ideas and requested changes to the Xbox App experience on Windows 10

The ability to invite Players to the Xbox Preview Program via the Xbox App

It would be a great idea to implement the option to invite players to the Preview Program, via the Xbox App.

This saves the hassle of having to switch on my console just to invite friends to the program (as I receive their requests via the app).

617 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

WittyPup7838459 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jetttty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty sure they killed invitations as a whole, but good luck with that.

• Dawnicus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone please add me to be a preview program member?I would be so evah so happy! Dawnicus

• bobmarley1967 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good afternoon, someone would make me very happy and fulfilled by sending an invitation to a friend and then as a preview member. I would be eternally grateful for the opportunity to make a new friend and be part of this select group. Thank you in advance! GT: bobmarley1967

• Pauly B Unyon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, if someone would be so kind as to send me an invite as a friend and then as a preview program member. I would love the opportunity to make a new friend and to be able to be a voice to increase the gameplay experience and system features. Thank you in advance! GT: Pauly B Unyon

• Gipsy boy 76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would apreciate if someone would care to send me an invite aswell. I am pretty low on friends and no one of them is part of the program. I also would apreciate to stay friends, not just for the invite.

• AOA Sephiroth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There invite system sucks atm, as ive invited my mate 8 times and hasnt got anything and all xbox support said was keep sending . There should be a section saying if the invite is pending or received. Also they really need to update the quest and polls system

• Fr34ky1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have sent out a few invites last month and the friends i sent them to still haven't received them...so how about sending the bloody invites in the first place???

• Sutore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems odd that Windows Insiders didn't also get access to the game streaming, you'd have a few more testers then? For instance, I have Windows 10 Preview, but I'm not an Xbox Preview so I'm unable to stream until it's released officially.

• Krazy Stew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like an invite to the preview program. I don't have too many friends on X1 yet so it's hard to get an invite GT: "Krazy Stew"

• Wellkey BiG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why, players have to decide about their friend should be in the program and invite them?

I would like to by participate of PREVIEW PROGRAM because i want to halp microsoft and by part of my XBOX community in the testing and innovations...

How should I proceed? I do not want bribe YouTuber and other players...

I want you to have the opportunity to join the program! Not from people who already have the possibility a use it on YOUTUB and other for subscribers and more...

Please for invitation to PREVIEW PROGRAM

• everygamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Preview Dashboard supports inviting others into the program, do some google searches, I believe there are people on Reddit and other forums that are mass adding people as they request it.

• Pharsyde99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's kind of funny seeing everyone beg for an invite. I have never been able to get in either but I see where you are coming form. The fact that you can do most everything else from the app and not add people to the preview program, seems odd. You can spend tons of money on the app (i tend to buy all my games and movies via the app on my phone while at work so I can just play them when i get home).

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base