Find ideas and requested changes to the Xbox App experience on Windows 10

Play co-op using two screens (Xbox One + Windows 10)

For example: in CoD we have split screen right? We don't we split between the PC and XBOX ONE? The experience will be 10 times better. A lot of games has offline coop (this is the thing that I most love about consoles), like Forza 5, Diablo 3...

Imagine if my brother is using my laptop in the room and I am on the living room using the xbox one and we like to play a COOP in CoD/Forza. That would be AWSOME. We are offline, we are in the same house and We don't need to use the same device. It's like a LAN for 2 ppl

2,701 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LHBr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

137 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • aDigitalAngel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure it would work, but if you have two monitors you can try to setup spanning so Windows thinks it's one monitor and stream with the Xbox APP in full screen.

I know in the NVIDIA Control panel there is a setting for this. I don't know if it would work for with the xbox app or horizontal split screen (top/bottom), but this works great for vertical split screen(left/right). The Steam version of Rocket League Is much better with two players this way because they each get one monitor.

• Sir Keillas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an even better idea if the Xbox One or the next console had two HDMI cables, so that you could use two monitors or maybe two TV's. Don't know how hard that would be on the hardware though...

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an excellent feature for those that like to play local coop. It would make it easier to concentrate on your game.

• Bunie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unlike a lot of the comments, i'm willing to say this is entirely possible! The game resolution would have to be lowered. The only problem i see is Audio, But even that could be rectified with some Channel Voodoo. The real issue here is how Niche of a use this is. A Lot of work on developers, Microsoft and game devs alike would need to support this. It just isnt practical, for like 10~ People who would actually end up using it.

• FearedNightmare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This wouldn't work since then the Xbox would need to render 2 full sized different screens. Maybe with the Scorpio but not the current Xbox One, it's not powerful enough

• Gggrr55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be perfect for my brother and I since I usually am on my pc and he's on the xbox. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if I were to stream a coop game to my computer would I be able to play on my pc and my brother play on the xbox (both monitors show both screens) at the same time?

• OperationRock55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They already have streaming, all they would have to do is find away to differentiate which player is on which device and presto, one guy is on the xbox - the other is on the PC

• Sm1ley1983 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing. Would love to be able to play coop games with my kid on their xbox one while I use my windows 10 pc. Even if over the internet.

• SevenMedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To pay,but computer Windows10 cannot use Microsoft's value is getting worse,Bazaar Windows10 Professional digital software,no key, login account after new install to $6999 Winsows10 Plus purchase PPro== Microsoft began cheating?

• thebradfor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What ever happened to the idea of xbox on pc??????????
    Come on xbox team, this was one of your advertising ideas!!!

• EthanAlvaree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really great idea here. Offline co-op with my friends and family is one of the reasons I am an Xbox gamer.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base