Find ideas and requested changes to the Xbox App experience on Windows 10

PC Streaming to Xbox One

Through the use of an app or system update, add the ability to stream games over your network from your Windows PC to your Xbox One system.

[Mod edit: This post was merged with a similar idea from electricwun and ARKANTOS MABF. Thanks, everyone!]

2,168 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

xTamx420 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

102 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SaltCitySlasher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought this would be a cool idea for Scorpio. I know this shouldn't be a Day 1 thing, just let the console settle in as a console, and then start pushing PC'like features such as FreeSync, and letting us Steam Windows 10 to the Scorpio.

• KING Kdot3k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is taking way too long time.. guess i have to move my chromecast between my TVs in the meanwhile

• Player440896032 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wireless Display app is still not available. Preview users are using it more than 1 year. Why are you still waiting? In the market there is a 3rd party Airplay app. So for now we can mirror IPAD or IPHONE screen to Xbox but CANNOT mirror windows phone or android with Miracast.
    Wake up Microsoft!!!

• jose manuel m r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sometimes we have some web pages we want to se while we game but xbox explorer can use flash and some things for security,a computer doesn´t have this kind of problem,if they dont want to make a flash and java compatible to edge,this is the easy anwer

• doctune commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now with more <nd more Win 10 Xbox Live Games coming as App Rise of the Tomb Raider, Quantum Break etc. we would need an Option to stream them to Xbox Ones in different rooms in the house.... Please vote for this!

• DemonKingRiku commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think you should make an app that allows players to steam some PC games through the Xbox One. Just saying. (^_^)

• Darth Dread commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone explain why during the xbox live outage today, why I cannot stream a video from my laptop (windows 10) to my xbox one anymore?
    The video started to play but 2 seconds later a message came up asking me to insert a disk because of xbox live outages.
    WTF?
    The video did not need transcoding or extra codecs as it started to play fine with audio too.
    Seems like Xbox One wants to send meta data about the streaming to their servers and the fact that connection fails I lose the ability to stream on my local network.
    This is poor programming.
    I am seriously disappointed with this ridiculous limitation!
    And Xbox Support's only suggestion was to complain here! So Lame@!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base