Find features and requested changes to the Home dashboard and settings

In "Games and Apps," I think it would be much more helpful to have four rows, instead of the two.

As my library gets bigger, I find it harder (and longer) to navigate through all my games with only those two rows.

1,644 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ericxbox74 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  AdminMister Retr0 (Feedback Admin, Xbox) responded  · 

The new Game Collection now uses all of the available screen real estate to show you your games, offering multiple rows of games instead of just 2! Just go to My games & apps and change the tile size to display as many as 6 titles per row via the Small tiles setting. More information is available at Xbox Wire: http://news.xbox.com/2016/07/30/xbox-summer-update-starts-rolling/

48 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ItzaMeLor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my games and apps, change the grid to allow more on the screen at once. One way would be to allow players to change how many rows are in a column. Now it is 2, the ability to change this to 3 or 4 would allow easier searching for games. Not only this, but there is extra room on the page that is not used. This could be used for more rows and/or downscaling the images

• ItzaMeLor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my games and apps, change the grid to allow more on the screen at once. One way would be to allow players to change how many rows are in a column. Now it is 2, the ability to change this to 3 or 4 would allow easier searching for games. Not only this, but there is extra room on the page that is not used. This could be used for more rows and/or downscaling the images

• Bobazoid1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did not know you could also hold the RB button but it takes 9 presses for me to reach the Ready to Install screen.

We need to get more users to vote for this addition. Tell you friends, tell your friends to tell their friends, etc.
    Since they seem to go by whatever has the most votes.

I still say if we had a shortcut button (like the button now that takes us to our pins, that would solve the problem. But if they have to use smaller icons, and have more than two rows, that would work too.

Yes, finally. I put up a similar suggestion. It is about time this feature was added. Either 4 fours, smaller icons or my suggestion: A shortcut button to take you to the ready to install screen.

We need some more votes!

• Chapstercan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Letters at the top for short cuts like the contacts list in Windows Phone Mobile would be useful.

• Chapstercan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With an ability to sort as I see fit, from alphabetically to size to date installed. Seems easy seeing as file explorer can do it in Windows 10.

• SickYoshii88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, but i was also thinking that a Alphabetical TEXT list (with icons of course) would be better. Even with 3 or 4 rows scrolling to a game that begins with the letter Z could be a pain depending on how many games you have. So i say make it a TEXT list and give us the option to quick scroll through the letters. Maybe a search bar in there to. Just a thought. Keep up the good work guys!

• God Is Baseline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a preference to descend games downwards in my games and apps. There's a empty space where you could add horizontal or diagonal in the games section. I want 8 across going downwards. Seems like a trivial thing but it's important to me.

• GIT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! We should also be able to re-order our games with Y, like we can we pinned tabs on the home.
    2 Rows for these massive icons isn't enough, it takes me ages to reach the end of my list.

• ExtremeWes99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or give the opportunity to set self your grid settings. Like 3 rows and 10 items per each row or 2 rows
    and 15 items per each row

• TSA85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They need to change the layout or at least give us some options. Use a grid pattern instead of the dual title scroll crap. I agree as I have over 60 games installed, and scrolling through them two at a time is annoying. See attached link for a much more attractive solution then what the XBOX ONE currently provides.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-h3cMsjy4yFg/U9zP6-AHmXI/AAAAAAAAC3Y/Xjfg-H0aHkI/s1600/Screenshot+%252836%2529.png

• Lutenus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Smaller Icons so more games can fit one Screen. Less scrolling until reaching "ready to install".
    More sort options "genre, % complete"

• Grug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

options for viewing as a list instead of thumbnails would be useful also. If I could choose vertical list and use the bumpers to navigate down through each letter would be good, for example. I think my slow internet connection makes it harder and slower to navigate my games list. I takes way too long for me to go from games and apps and then choose anything past 'M'. Let alone trying to see my list of ready to install (all the way to the right) which sometimes doesn't even show up....

• Dark Vete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally have a lot of games and when going through them it gets a little annoying looking for one that's close to the end of the line. It doesn't seem like the game covers would have to be any smaller, just move them up or down and I think there would be enough space for another row.

• III RuK III commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should give an option to select and resize the image (like the windows games)
    Same with the pins, a lot more would fit on screen and still be visible that way.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base