Find features and requested changes to the Home dashboard and settings

Download History

Would like a option to check download History similar to Xbox 360, currently the only way to do this is to go to games and apps and go to the far right to see what was downloaded.

2,118 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Demon of Fear shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Elite1111111111 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that something like Rock Band is out, this is even more necessary. I already have several Rock Band songs that I deleted because I was having issues with the recent update, and now have no way to get them back, as they don't show up in 'ready to install'.

• BookishFlunky90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, everything is suddenly hidden from user in X1 compared to 360.
    Logs are also useful since installing a game also overlap downloading and install from disk - and you have no way to even check version or timestamp of a game.
    A range of strange choices made for X1 user interface.

• ValourBaby85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 it's a shame the 360 has so many great features the X1 doesn't. Every one who did great work on the 360 must not work there anymore. It's puzzling that so many great things from the 360 weren't brought over.

• TreborNogal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This one gets my vote as the "ready to install" section doesn't list DLC download history

• D0C MAC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We already have this function on the Xbox One and on the xbox live website. "Purchase History"

• legosrore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate not being able to redownload games I've ALREADY BOUGHT. I can't touch Skullgirls, Aegis Wing, and a plethora of other games. The way it was done on the 360 was amazing, but I want to still use my One.

• BizarreCannibal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this a little more refined by, but not limited to, sorting my games history by key phrase or by genre of game, with other things I have downloaded as well being accessible.

• Tacitus86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get a place that shows all of our do loaded games and DLC similar to Steam's Library? I find it hard to keep track of downloaded content.

• EvoX0617 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it already exist, under mygames/apps tile, when looking under Games section move all the way over to the right hand side of your screen using (RB) is the quickest and give it a moment and all your games that youve downloaded will appear, including the now backwards compatitble 360 titles you own as well will be in this section.

this also go for your apps tab as well to see your download history or apps

• Nemo TheCaptain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I'd like to know how many months:weeks:days:hours I've been forced to waste downloading all these GB's/TB's to fix bugs that should have been fixed before release date.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base