Find features and requested changes to the Home dashboard and settings

Put a "Sales"page in your Xbox one games store ok?

I know you have the games with gold page on the Dash,BUT we need a in Store page to show ALL the sales.Like you do on Xbox-360! It makes it easier to find games instead of digging through tons of games that ARE NOT on sale guys*even Ps3&Ps4 have this feature....

882 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BoSS120gb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CDMA ss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes I feel like they are trying to hide their sales page on dashboard.

• LeoKurtz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having to use a second device to check sales is crazy. The spotlight sales should show somehow in the dashboard

• shadow walkerOZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed 100%.
    They also need to implement a free section in every region. The Australian store ha no free section, so the free to play games are just mixed in with everything else and if you don't already know which ones are free, there's no efficient way to find them. I know the US store has this, and I think the UK store does as well.

• wakaseoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought the Android store was not good. That was until I saw the Xbox store. There should be a clear distinction of what is free, what is free while you're gold, what is not free, and what is super expensive.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base