Find features and requested changes to the Home dashboard and settings

Add full offline support to the Xbox One

Please add FULL offline support to the Xbox One.

Currently we can't earn achievements while playing offline, we can't use custom background when we are offline and we can't sign-in when we are offline unless we go to settings and select "Go offline". We can't see our Pins or recent used apps either without an internet connection so please change this Microsoft!

I understand it is still like this because of the old OS design ideas but please bring back the offline features we had on the Xbox 360. It would be really nice to have it back.

Thank you

6,954 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MuscledRMH shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

203 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OneRacer5412304 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND MADE ME RICH
    I'm Aftab and i used to think that all this stuffs about a blank ATM card where true .
    I have had so much doubts about being scammed . But few weeks back i decided to give
    it a try and i contact THE TECH COMPANY in charge of blank ATM which is (programmedatmtech@gmail.com) .
    I explained my self to them and told them my problem and what i needed . They asked for my full identity details,
    And also promised me that in three days my programmed blank card will be ready and sent to me . I thought it was a joke,
    On the third day i received a call on my cell and was told that my blank card is ready . Today as i tell you all out there.
    I now can drive any kind of car i wish to , And also I'm living very large .So do not die out of ignorance . The rich are getting richer .
    You can also contact them on the whats app number +14089091301 . This is there website programmedatmtech.wixsite.com/programmedblankcard

• OneRacer5412304 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND MADE ME RICH
    I'm Aftab and i used to think that all this stuffs about a blank ATM card where true .
    I have had so much doubts about being scammed . But few weeks back i decided to give
    it a try and i contact THE TECH COMPANY in charge of blank ATM which is (programmedatmtech@gmail.com) .
    I explained my self to them and told them my problem and what i needed . They asked for my full identity details,
    And also promised me that in three days my programmed blank card will be ready and sent to me . I thought it was a joke,
    On the third day i received a call on my cell and was told that my blank card is ready . Today as i tell you all out there.
    I now can drive any kind of car i wish to , And also I'm living very large .So do not die out of ignorance . The rich are getting richer .
    You can also contact them on the whats app number +14089091301 . This is there website programmedatmtech.wixsite.com/programmedblankcard

• CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets
    caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• N7Exec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is too too much of a strong focus on online in general with Xbox One. I understand where Microsoft are coming from. However for some consumers, its simply inconvenient and needs to be reviewed. The fact that you need an online connection to simply just set up Xbox One on initial set up is still something I think that goes against consumers as you cant use your console without the initial set up of an internet connection. If gamer's didn't know this before purchase and didn't have an active internet connection at set up, then its considerably problematic

• xm4rcell0x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Grande idea, c'è veramente bisogno di una modalità offline completa, i competitor principali ce l'hanno perché noi no??

• Matodion 1st commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whats the point. Microsoft wants to gather your play data and sell to the NSA. they will never let full offline usability a thing. lets face it we all made big mistakes not buying a PS4 instead.

• Sanchito2000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We can't even type while offline and so on, it's some times frustrating how bad the console operates with slow or no internet at all, I understand that some games ae completely online and that is not under microsoft's control but the lack of feature ofline is very notable

• SpectreXr1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's crazy you can't do the simplest things unless your online background change achievements offline profile... We need all these things.. If your internet goes out u basically ***

• Meech268 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FULL OFFLINE USABILITY NEEDS TO BE A PRIORITY. At this point, it is still aggravating that a solid firmware update is NOT shipped with new Xbox Ones--that includes a fix for an initial update too.

• BigShayne087650 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm just trying to change my background offline. Why can't I do this. I'm the only one that uses this console in my house. No other profiles, just mine. Why does this have to be so difficult?

• X HGDC84 X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WARMHEARTEDLY RECOMMENDED. People want longevity, not online-only BS. I do understand that Internet online multiplayer gaming or online streaming services require Internet, but single-player/local multiplayer/pins/recent/offline apps/playing already bought or downloaded games (any other than online multiplayer) should NEVER be reliant on Internet only.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base