Find features and requested changes to the Home dashboard and settings

The ability to play music from any other device by USB or Bluetooth

Playing music in the background of my turtle beaches on the 360 while I played halo was epic! Please!!!! Have Bluetooth or USB on the xbox that way we can plug our devices and listen to music while we play....

537 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

King Infamous x shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ColMUFFGARBAGE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is possible with my old school expert Tritton 720 it's hard to find the right combination to hear either the game well enough or have the music and the words coming efficiently at the same time..

• Devin Avenger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it stupid they take are money and we cant even put the songs and albums that we buy on other divices such as usb or pc they need to add a copy button to groove so we can putsongs on are other divices so we are not limited to xbox and the groove app.

• EverydayIDecay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now your only able to access Groove to play music on your Xbox. I don't get why we can't play Microsoft Store purchase music from your collection on your Xbox. This is something we need to be able to do!

• BADB69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have spent 2 hr on a support with X Box ONE and found out that the only way to access the music on my zune MP3 player is to purchase the groove subscription through Xbox one this is cruel to make me pay more for music or the ability to access the music i already paid for, it is just wrong..... no app that will alow the xbox one to access the zune just so that i can play my music on the surround sound. Your loosing a customer that has been a gold pass holder for 7 YEARS really!!!!!!! bad news for you..........

• BADB69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have spent 2 hr on a suppot with X Box ONE and found out that the only way to access the music on my zune MP3 player is to purchase the groove subscription through Xbox one this is cruel to make me pay more for music or the ability to access the music i already paid for, it is just wrong..... no app that will alow the xbox one to access the zune just so that i can play my music on the surround sound. Your loosing a customer that has been a gold pass holder for 7 YEARS really!!!!!!! bad news for you..........

• RockBrookQuinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If i had known this before i bought the xbox 1 i would not hav bought it. Its ridiculous the 360 had it and even the original. You expect us to pay u more money to use xbox music for something we were getting free on previous consoles. I see this request was posted a year ago and you hav shown no sign of bringing this feature back so what else can i say but listen 2 your customers

• Danny NL8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If i knew this before i bought my new xbox one, maybe i bought a ps4... xbox 360 background music! It was the simpelest and best thing form the xbox! and now it's gone.... NO i not gonna buy xbox music.......

(Sorry for my english... I'm dutch)

• Herr Schaefer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love music, every second of every day I listen to music and now I cannot do so with the Xbox One, at least not easily, I have taken to having a pair of headphones under my headset just to listen to music and it is ridiculous. Please add a background music player and the ability to play our own music from USB and burnt CDs.

• tBolt45 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love it if the XB1 could act as a Bluetooth speaker for my phone and other devices. I should be able to stream music to my XB1 from my phone and listen to it while playing games. Is it 2014 or not?

• Assassinlegend3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea like mobile device so I can plug in my iphone or any other phone to play music on Xbox one or Bluetooth because that would be great I have a 360 wireless Bluetooth headset so I can use on Xbox one

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base