Find features and requested changes to the Home dashboard and settings

Xbox One Miracast Support

Since Windows 8 has built in Miracast support, It would be great being able to mirror our Windows 8 device to the TV via the Xbox One. With Snap support!

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas posted by MathSimon and techAU. Thanks everyone!]

4,033 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

FlyinWheeFlyinWhee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

431 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gooron1Gooron1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where the hell is this update! I don't care if it's buggy just release it and I'll deal!

• UrbanerShoe80UrbanerShoe80 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this being ignored completely? I doubt if it will take over a year and a half even if just one person was working on it and only in his/her free time. This is one of the key reasons why I chose an Xbox over a PS. Please get this done asap.

• scottbreenscottbreen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can the app just released for Windows 10 called Connect be made available on Xbox One?

• raisedbydogsraisedbydogs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another user who bought a XOne partially because of the miracast support, and still waiting :(

• adumbkingadumbking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, been such a long time ... MS will probably put this "on hold" like they did with the OTA DVR

• BrUnOfNvBrUnOfNv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More then 1 year since the last Update !!!!
    Really come on some news on this ...

• TheElandorTheElandor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, any update? Guys, seriously, I have bought Xbox One cause I believed it can be the beating heart of my living room (I have not bought a single game and I do not plan to do so). Features like the Wireless Display app should be part of the Xbox One experience from the very beginning. Without it, Xbox One server just like a poor replacement for a blu ray player ... At least it has the DLNA support ...

• Veer MurukutlaVeer Murukutla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a shame and shows irresponsibility.

It's minimum courtesy to respond to users. That too lacks here.

Brings up questions on Microsoft's commitment to keep users happy.

• Sam G D SSam G D S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should just release it now. I've had this app for about 1 year now in Preview and it works great!

• Cr4bB4tt13Cr4bB4tt13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is this app for the users without preview? I was invited to preview and never got it. But I have been hearing about the neat features of the Xbox preview program. I would also like to play my part in providing feedback.

• x iLL Dreamzx iLL Dreamz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ever since the most recent updates to the miracast xbox app any videos I try to watch through miracast are lagging and the sound either doesnt work at all or eventually lags out completely. Any ideas?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base