Find features and requested changes to the Home dashboard and settings

Replace Snapped Video Playback as a PiP Overlay

Please give us this option. Whether a new pip or original snap. This was a system selling feature.

4,094 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Darth666Bane666 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

577 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Squirtleboi89 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! Youtube music while playing games. Watching tv and playing video games. It was so fantastic

• HalbBoese333 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this Feature to come Back to Xbox cause i Like to whatchdogs TV or Netflix while playing now i have to leav my Laptop on to do so that.. thats sad..

• FierceMobius1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't played a game since this change came along. I liked playing games while relaxing and watching TV. I'm probably going to switch to Nintendo Switch because it will give me that functionality

• SpitfireTN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Picture on Picture and TV recording. Make XBOX the No1 entertainment system out there.

• stebeer85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was my #1 feature I loved on the Xbox and u took it away, We need it bk ASAP but improved similar to how the achievement tracker works, U sacrificed it apparently so things run quicker and smoother but tbh its not really improved that much, Surely if u have no intention off bringing it bk after selling it to us in the first place, How about the XBX "Worlds most powerful console"? Or just another lame excuse.

• LuckyDaddy445 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I originally bought my Xbox one to play Destiny when it came out and Snap was amazing as I would use twitch to help with raids and watch YouTube videos about the game. Or hell just to put on some cartoons for the kids while I pwned noobs. Snap was the main reason I purchased an Xbox one over a PS4( PS4 even came with extra *** for Destiny). Please bring back some sort of PiP feature!!!

• DERBO79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature definitely made XBOX stand out in the crowd of similar game consoles. Bring it back. I paid for it danggit

• DERBO79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought the xbox one day one because I love xbox and I definitely loved the tv pip idea. It was fkn great. I watch a shitload of tv and love to game while I had the tv snapped. I own cable. I utilize the one guide everyday. My xbox is on everyday because of tv. But you really *** me right off by Taking it away but promised it was coming back. Pretty bad lie. I'd be all for a class action lawsuit for sure because this is downright BS

• JoeCamNet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remember when Sony got hit with a class action lawsuit for removing the Other OS functionality from the PS3 because it was an advertised feature that people bought the console for?

I bought the Xbox One and the Snap feature was a big reason for going with the console. Maybe it's time consumers made a bit more noise about another company removing a heavily advertised feature that people bought the console for.

• GWendt88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With football season started it really isn't fair that I'm unable to play NBA 2k18 while I have the football games snapped on my screen. This was the most important feature for me and was the reason I went with your Xbox one over the PS4. I own 3 Xbox ones in my household and was very unhappy about the sudden change after this was a main selling point when Xbox one was released.

• NiteManOne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I started playing Xbox again just to find out this feature is gone. BRING IT BACK!! Snap or PIP was my selling point for purchasing your system!

• sincerelyseth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As someone who was really excited about purchasing an Xbox One X and currently has an S model, I’ve decided that it’s wrong for a company to advertise a feature like Snap / PiP and then recant. I purchased an Xbox One over the PS4 for this feature and will no longer be supporting Microsoft by purchasing an Xbox One X unless PiP or snap is implemented again.

• M Slender commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Snap was one of the main reason that I bought an Xbox One, in the first place. That, and the Kinect. PLEASE BRING BACK SNAP IN SOME FASHION!

• MathSimon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was ESSENTIAL to my experience with the Xbox One. We need it back...or replaced... you have to have features with TV/One Guide besides the guide...just make it possible to watch tv while gaming...it worked. we want it back!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base