Xbox.com

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for Xbox.com, feedback.xbox.com, and support.xbox.com. This forum is for any features or requests regarding site functionality, usability, or content.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Xbox.com & Xbox Sites forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New Xbox Forum, please change/add the following

I would love to see the following come back/be added on the forums

-My discussion
    The my discussions tab used to be the easiest way (in my opinion) to see if someone replied to you. Before the update I used to hang around in the support forums often, trying to help people out. Through the ‘my discussions’ tab I was able to see if someone replied or if a post got verified/locked/stickied etc and newly replied posts got bumped to the top

This feature is currently missing

-Searching with keyword
    The search options on the previous forums weren’t that great.…

126 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Forums.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [XBXF] Dark Theme For Forums.xbox.com

This feature would allow users to choose how they wish to view the forums; whether in a light color theme (how the forums are by default) or in a dark color theme (which would cause the screen to be less bright overall).

From Mister Cerb over at the Xbox Forums:
    “We sincerely appreciate your feedback. To submit an idea of your own, simply head to the Feedback.Xbox.com home page, select “Xbox.com & Xbox websites” as your category, then post your idea with “[XBXF]” in the title (for Xbox Forums). That will identify it as a new idea for us and…

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Forums.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [XBXF] Reach "Followed" Forums from the Navigation Bar on Forums.xbox.com

This feature would add in the followed forums section ("Forums for you") to the navigation bar at the top of the page, which would allow users to reach their followed sections of the forums from whatever page they're on; without needing to return to the home page.

“We sincerely appreciate your feedback. To submit an idea of your own, simply head to the Feedback.Xbox.com home page, select “Xbox.com & Xbox websites” as your category, then post your idea with “[XBXF]” in the title (for Xbox Forums). That will identify it as a…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forums.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [XBXF] Site Notifications While Browsing Forums.xbox.com

This feature would add notifications to the forums pages themselves, giving users a more immediate visual queue that there's been activity on a thread they're involved in/follow while they’re on the forums.

“We sincerely appreciate your feedback. To submit an idea of your own, simply head to the Feedback.Xbox.com home page, select “Xbox.com & Xbox websites” as your category, then post your idea with “[XBXF]” in the title (for Xbox Forums). That will identify it as a new idea for us and we can potentially add it here to be voted on.…

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forums.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [XBXF] Link Directly to Specific Pages/Posts in a Thread on Forums.xbox.com

This feature would allow users to generate links to specific pages or posts in a thread, making it easier for them to direct others to specifically what content they're referencing.

“We sincerely appreciate your feedback. To submit an idea of your own, simply head to the Feedback.Xbox.com home page, select “Xbox.com & Xbox websites” as your category, then post your idea with “[XBXF]” in the title (for Xbox Forums). That will identify it as a new idea for us and we can potentially add it here to be voted on. Also, to…

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forums.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base