Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

Increase the awareness of Xbox Feedback

First of all i think Xbox Feedback is a great Idea, but it is far behind its possibilities. More gamers should use it. Tie Xbox Feedback to Xbox Live Rewards, make it available on Smartglass and the Xbox Dashboard. Just to name a few examples.

350 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Minion Dave I shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LegoNinja187 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, Xbox should do more to get this program out there to other Xbox users, then we will see more ideas, and more votes, and hopefully Xbox will become an even better thing, full of community suggested ideas. However we should also be getting the word out there too, for example if one of your friends says, "wouldn't it be cool if Xbox..." this would be a great opportunity for you to tell them about Xbox Feedback. Just my thoughts on this, and again, it would be great to see Xbox get this program out there into the public more.

• HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed; it's been out for some time and yet there still isn't in the main Xbox.com menus. Sure, it's on the very bottom of the page, but how many people actually look there?

• Pegsta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to be able to easily find the feedback site from Xbox.com!

I can't find a link on Xbox.com to it and it doesn't appear in search results on Xbox.com either.

This should be a prominent feature on the Xbox.com website!

• Tarmin Slamero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Include an official XBox Feedback News Twitter as another example.
    That way, new suggestions could get more exposure.

(Facebook? Whatever. Not that desperate.)

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base