Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

Steam-style Game Library to Display Purchased or Owned Games

There should be a Game Library on xbox.com much like the one Steam have. I would like to see all games purchased in a list downloaded on not with the option to download or re-download it. Including the games purchased for free from the Games with Gold program who are not even in the transactions history.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from CanadianZombies. Thanks everyone!]

177 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Haimgard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RizzoUK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some of this content is available under the profile - my games area however this has now been updated to show Xbox One and Windows 10 Games, the Xbox 360 games have been removed from here. Can we have the Xbox 360 ones back please.

• AverageDog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Xbox website is so outdated I can't stress the need for a redone website. Steam and PlayStation did it right. Come on Xbox get with it

• HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An easy to find, read, and use list of all purchased content, particularly one that could be sorted and/or filtered (games, DLC, themes, avatar items, etc) and allow us to add any item we've previously purchased to the appropriate download queue would be epicly amazing!

• LegoNinja187 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature to be added to Xbox.com, i know I would use something like this, when i inevitably end up with a heap of games.

• UnderdogSenior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Microsoft . Because of your gift of gold games I lose something organized. I would like to see in profile a kind of library that shows me what games ( AddOn / backgrounds / ... ) My inherent . And there is also a possibility of sorting 360 / One .

• FunDip4Adults commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just looking for this feature on the xbox page. Opened up a chat session with a rep and they told me that the only thing they have right now is if you have a code, they can see if it has been redeemed or not. I want a list view of all the redeemed codes on my account, whether it is the season pass for a game or dlc I want to see it. If there is something in place that says yes/no to the code being used/usable than all you need to do is attach it to an account and make it display. Because its already attached to an account when its used so wheres the issue with that. As someone stated before, Steam does it. Hopefully this gets some traction and it becomes a thing!

• Burnardburns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have some visibility of my Xbox account through the website. It is too much like a shop front, whether I am logged in or not. I bet you know that I've just redeemed an Alpha code for The Division, I bet you also know my Xbox has finished downloading it in stand-by...so show me! Why not show me all my games against my Xbox account, a history of redeemed codes etc. I see nothing on the website and wonder what your intended use for it is.

• Raz Tor Desh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to see the list of games I own, not just the games I have achievements on, but the ones I've purchased somewhere on the site without having to dig through a menu of past purchases that is the least user friendly thing ever invented. Just a plain graphical list of the titles I've purchased for 360 and for the One, also helpful to have when I bought them and exactly how much I paid for them on the same screen, like you can see on steam for instance.

• STEVENSAVFLGBO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like the xbox tech team to have live open forums why because it will let us know which is the gamers of the united states of america an idea atleast we need that when i login to my xbox one everyday i see the samethings an it says its been updated but i guess its software related to the best of my knowledge i think the xbox team is having a very near impossible time for the backwards compatibility an for ppl like me it makes it real hard because i no longer have an xbox 360 an all my games are on the xbox 360 because i bought into the fact that there was going to be 100 high priority games but 90% of the games are not popular anymore an i dont have the money to spend $70 on a xbox one game at the present time an i shurly didnt think it was going to be this slow by the looks of things its going to be a while to get all the xbox 360 games on the xbox one an the game i want on there more than any is ncaa 14 because i have a great passion fore college football but my problem is we as gamers dont know anything about the progress of the backwards compatible games an we also dont know how well its going if or if not xbox tech team is going to be able to accomplish what they set out to do because as of right now its not looking good an all i want is for xbox tech team to shed some light on what is really going on because sooner or later we are going to find out anyways its very frustrating to turn on ur xbox one everyday an see the same thing day in an day out so i think its only fair to give reason why its taking so long an im not saying a week is a long time but we as gamers dont know what to expect this day going forward so please help us out thanks an have a great day

• SOUTHSIDE87th commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An easy way to view all of your downloaded (purchased or free) games and be able to re-download them.

• BiFLoMaX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have on xbox.com app and a library of games that we possess to the way the xbox store returned by platform: xbox 360, xbox one, pc and windows mobile

POSSIBILITY xbox.com from this library app to download / games / dlc and the opportunity to pause or cancel the downloads and choose the order in which the downloads should continue.

I hope that his FUNCTIONALITY arrive one day would be great as practical and convenient for all.

• Shadohz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a web service (webpage) of all GoD, GwG and individually purchased games (user-selectable from list). The games are sorted by console. The user can use a "push method" from the web service to force a (re)download of missing games/game TUs.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base