Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

View Xbox One Download History on Xbox.com

I go here to view my download history - https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

With my Xbox One purchases, it just says 'Unknown Title'. It needs to show what it is, even if it can't link it, although a link would be nice.

1,140 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

imaidiot19 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • choppyseize commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A way to view your entire download history and access anything you own is a great idea. Even an app for this would be great.

• huangda1982 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I go there, I get an Xbox 360 page in Chinese and shows nothing. I do not have any Xbox 360 console or games, I am not in China in the moment, and my browser is set to show Japanese in the first priority. It is ridiculous!

• VegaDark541 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ran in to this issue very recently. Xbox.com only shows a "purchase" history and not a download history for the xbox one. With the xbox 360 it shows a full download history.

When I use a code to access content rather than purchase it, there is no way to view that I've used this code. Just recently I used a code to access paid content, and never received it in a game. After contacting the developer they asked for proof. How do I provide proof when the xbox one has no download history?

• HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They let us view a history of sorts via our profiles, but this isn't the same and it does not let us download to our consoles from the site like the 360 list does. I would very much like to see this idea implemented.

• matthewiag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I hope this get update, It looks like they are revamping parts of the website so lets hope they update more soon.

• Thrawn526 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, nearly three years after the system came out and this still hasn't been implemented?

• HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see an easy way to access my Xbox One download history and add items to my console's download queue like the link provided does for 360. +1 from me.

• darkmikasonfire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It shouldn't even be separated on the download link, you should have the option to separate it into different items, but since it's all bought from microsoft, everything from the phone, PC, and both the Xboxs should be fully veiwable from there. I mean websites create more complicated items within a day. Why can't microsoft manage this after over a year.

• NorbertoMB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen now, how can an "always online" console like the xbox one has no way to manage games from the website? Also, let us manage our download queues and see how much is left.

• AS Broadbent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very suprised this doesn't already exist, 360 and PC history already exists so why not XBO? This needs doing asap its such an essential part of xbox.com

• EverStoned77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yet another step back like region locked languages,both worked fine on the 360 but apparently the idea of people speaking a different language than the outside of US is a huge surprise to *Microsoft & this thing with download history is 100% on purpose since the free games are starting to disappear from the list of uninstalled games & without this history you have no way of proving it,not that it would've made a diffrence since *Microsoft Support is about as real as the easter bunny or Santa Clause,sure everybody heard of it but no one has actually seen/spoken with them...
    I know without a doubt that I downloaded Lords of the Fallen when it was free w/ Gold but deleted it for space & now it's disappeared from the "ready to install" list so I went to redownload but now I have to pay for it no matter which version I chose so tried Madden NFL 16 which is free for a few days & sure enough as soon as you delete it,it's gone!!! so be careful deleting those upcoming free games cause chances are that this is the latest "upgrade" from *Microsoft :[

• Bluecrown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I have a spreadsheet to sort through my hundreds of Xbox 360 games. It would be useful to keep track of Xbox One games as well

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base