Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

Allow us to purchase Microsoft money from Xbox.com

So we select a certain amount of Microsoft money to buy then we buy it so when we go on our Xbox One/360 we will have the money all ready to go.

143 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CHRIS673 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to be use Microsoft Money in my account to purchase XBOX Live titles on XBOX.com. Currently you can only select your credit card as a payment. You could make so much more money as I am at work many times when I remember sales are happening on digital titles.

• WashedRonin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did anybody have a response from the clearly big issues listed in this blog?
    1. Using Microsoft Money in user account to purchase content thru xbox.com as alternative or partial payment. Defaulting to user MS money in their account, before using any other payment options.

• Carrgeerr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anybody at Microsoft read this blog???? This is a BIG problem that needs to be resolved. You have our money that we (as the XBox community) cannot use for what we intended it for. Why can we not use Microsoft Money for XBox Gold? Why can we not use it to buy customization for our avatar? Why cant we get our money back if you cannot give us what we want in a timely fashion???? THIS IS A SCAM!!!! Hope you like class action law suites because that is where this all will be heading.......

• PantherLamm0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you want to buy money from xbox.com you already have to enter a payment method like credit card or PayPal which you can use to buy content without a last small amount of currency in your account left.
    Currency is an alternative payment method if you cannot use Credit Card or PayPal. If so you would have to purchase currency gift cards at your local retailer that you can redeem on xbox.com

• ILLESTR8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was confused by your verbiage but I think I get u. Sort of a credit card based way to purchase Xbox live cash on the site like PayPal etc... But you can already use a credit card and use that one both systems so I don't know maybe its pretty much convenient as is I guess.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base