Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

Ability to add games to a wishlist on Xbox.com

xbox website and account. When browsing through games either on the xbox itself or on the website there should be an option to add the games that we want to a wishlist of sorts for later purchases:)

[Mod edit: Title changed from "please update website."]

193 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

HnatkoRulez420 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RandomDuke79874 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Riddick is the only reason I bought 360 and XBOX was the only system Riddick was
    released on. The games tell as much a story as movies. Please port or release tools so we can.

• SBG14041976 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Так же хочу чтобы выпустили игру Сталкер на Xbox One .

• SBG14041976 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Очень люблю игры от Нинтендо, голосую за выпуск старых игр от Нинтендо !

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help users to keep a current list of games they would like to purchase. It would give them a way to decide on which game they would like to have over others making the choice go a whole log smoother/faster.

• brandiesel1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea. This would help me keep all the games I want one 1 place instead of pieces of paper around my house.

• VX breezer XV 1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok Microsoft team or whoever is reading this. I can't understand your decision..
    And first who took this decision ?
    Two idiots in an office who checked numbers and said : "ok this isn't gonna make enough money for us !
    Then you are the cancer of this world. People like you are the cause of everything that makes no cense.
    Let's come back to Fable.
    Here we have a game who has got everything to become a great game. ok they took a risk by trying a new gameplay's style.
    But after more than a year of work and beta tester's feedback this game was becoming gorgeous !
    What's wrong with you idiots who are are only checking at numbers ... did'nt you realise that this game had a true potential ? And can't you for one time just forget the money you could make and think about how many people could pass a good time playing your games ...
    I really hate you Microsoft. you are like all the big company in this world that have nothing "human" anymore. you are only numbers and mean nothing to gamers. One day when you will all realise your money is not usefull anymore you will realise how much you would have tried to make project you love and project that people really want... I'm really sad for you microsoft decision makers because you're life is an entire lie and the kid who was inside you must be very sad.

I'm sory for my bad English. That's the first time I regret not to speak better English because I want you to really feel how I'am suffering because this is not only about a game but about our big companies that ruin everything in thid world.

From a Fable fan and a disappointed xbox user, I will never trust you again.

• Rex Sidious commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like back comp 2k13 for X1 so MS can have a decent baseball game even if it isn't a next gen game

• DawnOfTimeBC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, they should have a spot in the store on the console where I could add games to a wish list sort of like Amazon has. This way I could easily keep an eye on price changes for digital games I'm interested in. Perhaps they could even shoot me a notification or pm that a price on my list has changed or is now a deal with gold, etc.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base