Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

View Games with Gold in Purchase History

As a permanent gold member i recommend that you will be able to view all purchase transaction including all free gold games purchased on xbox one and xbox 360

258 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

craigb1969 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LegoNinja187 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with @OK Fowl on this one, but I would like to see them in our purchase history as well, and an indicator in our games library and one on our achievements page that displays that the game was purchased through games with gold and other members of the xbox community should be able to view this indicator on our achievements page.

• OK Fowl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or at least an indicator of which games are games with gold titles in your library.
    What do you think?

• Darkangel593 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had to make a spread sheet so I can keep track of what games my two brothers and I have, both hard copies and digital and what we did or didn't paid for them. It would be nice to have a full record on here though. I'm still waiting to see a download history list for Xbox One. I also like to know when I downloaded/bought my items.

• itzAvinli909909 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just might as well say xbox is like con artist who only interested only in money since they are greedy. Might as well abandon xbox since they never listen to the consumers go steam much easier.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base