Image: Xbox One Console, Controller, and Laptop
Xbox Feedback

Your Idea. Your Vote. Your Xbox.

Share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.
We've added new features and apps to Xbox One! Learn what's new.
Vote for Ideas Announcements

Xbox.com

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for Xbox.com, feedback.xbox.com, and support.xbox.com. This forum is for any features or requests regarding site functionality, usability, or content.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Xbox.com & Xbox Sites forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Purchase Xbox 360 content on xbox.com with Microsoft Account balance

We can purchase Xbox One games using our account balance at store.xbox.com. When will we be able to purchase Xbox 360 content at marketplace.xbox.com?

1,363 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

204 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the purchase of free Xbox 360 games without the use of a credit card on xbox.com

They have done so possible with Xbox One, what about Xbox 360? Why do I need a credit card to make free purchases? It doesn't make any sense.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from Fl0ydPinkert0n. Thanks everyone!]

1,253 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

96 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Xbox One games to the gamercards

Since the launch of Xbox One, the gamercards which is being used a lot of different places - including the forums on Xbox.com, still only contains the "last played" games from Xbox 360.

I want to be able to show my friends, which games I am playing on my website, through the gamercards again.

1,222 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. View Xbox One Download History on Xbox.com

I go here to view my download history - https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

With my Xbox One purchases, it just says 'Unknown Title'. It needs to show what it is, even if it can't link it, although a link would be nice.

1,004 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The ability to down vote. (Some ideas are just silly)

Scrolling through some of the various ideas on different sub genres given to give feedback on, I've noticed myself shaking my head at some of the ideas. Unfortunately there isn't any representation for people to disagree other than the comments section.

Having a Reddit style system would be really efficient to get good ideas to the top of the list. The higher votes would push the good ideas to the top. The more down voted ideas should get pushed to the bottom.

Something to consider.

728 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a "Download to Xbox One" button for Backward Compatibility titles

Currently, all titles have buttons that allow you to queue them for download on the console they were developed for. With the addition of Backward Compatibility, and the fact that future Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles have been promised to be backward compatible, it would make a lot of sense to have a separate button for each console to support titles that can be downloaded to either the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One.

539 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Increase the awareness of Xbox Feedback

First of all i think Xbox Feedback is a great Idea, but it is far behind its possibilities. More gamers should use it. Tie Xbox Feedback to Xbox Live Rewards, make it available on Smartglass and the Xbox Dashboard. Just to name a few examples.

258 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to request a merge between two or more ideas

There are too many of the same ideas that are only getting a few votes each and moderators of the feedback site are only merging ideas with more votes. We should be able to bring attention to these, such as flag them if you have seen a very similar idea or actually an area to point out two ideas.

225 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. View Games with Gold in Purchase History

As a permanent gold member i recommend that you will be able to view all purchase transaction including all free gold games purchased on xbox one and xbox 360

186 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create a "Xbox Feedback App" for Windows Phone, Xbox OS, Windows 10, iOS and Android

Please, create a universal App of this site for users give feedback about the Xbox One. This will make easier to follow topics, vote and share new ideas!

180 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show achievement system status on support.xbox.com

Add a section for the achievement server/system that indicates if it is having issues to the support.xbox.com Live status page.

144 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Support.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More engagement of Xbox Forums Community

More attention towards the Xbox Forum Community. As an ex forum moderator and forum frequenter, I know first hand how overlooked this community is. There is a stellar community there and it wouldn't hurt to throw more bones their way. My region (UK) forum section is a prime example of how lost things are. With just under 100 users when social media UK has 1.7 million. More attention and giveaways and competitions need to go there. (Things like create a controller skin or gamerpic). I stand by the community as one of the best communities I have ever been a…

139 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to remove your profile from someone else's Xbox One console (via online)

Please make it possible to delete your account off of someone else's Xbox without actually having to go round their house to delete it. For example show how many different Xbox's your account is on and then being able to delete your account off of the Xbox you don't want it on anymore via online (Microsoft.com)

134 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Steam-style Game Library to Display Purchased or Owned Games

There should be a Game Library on xbox.com much like the one Steam have. I would like to see all games purchased in a list downloaded on not with the option to download or re-download it. Including the games purchased for free from the Games with Gold program who are not even in the transactions history.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from CanadianZombies. Thanks everyone!]

122 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow us to purchase Microsoft money from Xbox.com

So we select a certain amount of Microsoft money to buy then we buy it so when we go on our Xbox One/360 we will have the money all ready to go.

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If your idea has been used, you get an award/discounts/achievement/avatar items, etc.

People can see what idea/improvement has been used on a players profile/achievement/avatar items, ect.

95 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Free to Play Category on Xbox.com Xbox 360 Store

add the option to choose what category the game is in. I mean I am looking for the free-to-play games on the web store.

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Let me view what my friends are actually doing in a game again

Ever since the new Xbox website design was launched, I was very disappointed in the Xbox Web teams decision to remove the ability to see what our friends were actually doing in a game (ex. User playing Halo Reach --- Playing Race on Forge World). Now we only see what game they are playing and that's it. Please give us back this ability.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from Inner Aeterna. Thanks, everyone!]

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Xbox Anti-Fraud Network

Xbox Anti-Fraud.

What is it? You may wonder why? Let me explain it step by step for you.

This software is designed to protect your from hacker and lost console, also lost accounts.
    One of the main functions of this Anti-Fraud system is that it will check so your credit card is
    now used by a another IP adress. It will in detail show you where your credit card has been used.
    If you suspect something unnormal usage of the credit card, you can simply report it in the report tab.
    Then one of the people at Xbox Anti-Fraud Team…

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show Achievement progress on Xbox.com

It would be great to show the achievement progress on Xbox.com how it is displayed on Xbox One. Right now, xbox.com shows whether you have an achievement or not. It be nice to get a more detailed break down.

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base