Image: Xbox One Console, Controller, and Laptop
Xbox Feedback

Your Idea. Your Vote. Your Xbox.

Share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.
Vote for Ideas Announcements

Xbox.com

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for Xbox.com, feedback.xbox.com, and support.xbox.com. This forum is for any features or requests regarding site functionality, usability, or content.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Xbox.com & Xbox Sites forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas and requested changes for Xbox websites

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show achievement system status on support.xbox.com

Add a section for the achievement server/system that indicates if it is having issues to the support.xbox.com Live status page.

119 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Support.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox Anti-Fraud Network

Xbox Anti-Fraud.

What is it? You may wonder why? Let me explain it step by step for you.

This software is designed to protect your from hacker and lost console, also lost accounts.
    One of the main functions of this Anti-Fraud system is that it will check so your credit card is
    now used by a another IP adress. It will in detail show you where your credit card has been used.
    If you suspect something unnormal usage of the credit card, you can simply report it in the report tab.
    Then one of the people at Xbox Anti-Fraud Team…

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Skyrim

I have an idea, lets all make requests for Skyrim and vote for each other until they release it for the Xbox One. Come one Microsoft I would even buy a reproduced one for the Xbox One! I just want to play it again without having to use my 360! I am preparing to sell my Xbone for a PS4 if this thing doesn't get released. It is the second most requested game on the list like come on. I am giving you a few more months Xbox..please don't fail us.

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free to Play Category on Xbox.com Xbox 360 Store

add the option to choose what category the game is in. I mean I am looking for the free-to-play games on the web store.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please Fix... Not all Gold games are available for all regions!!!

Is it possible to let us download all the free games monthly, because i couldn't and cant download all of them??!!!
    For example now that Grid 2 is free, Xbox 360 want let me take it due to region restrictions.
    I am not in the region that is allowed Xbox Live (Kosovo) but still can go Live with my credit card... Please fix this thing if you let me join Xbox Live then let me download all the games that came free monthly.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Be able to view your own posts on xbox.com

What I don't like in xbox.com is that your posts are not viewed in your profile. Well, that sucks because I want to be social on Xbox One. So, would you please add posts in your profile so you won't get bored at clips and screenshots.

Thanks,
    Isaiah12Ruffin

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to add games to a wishlist on Xbox.com

xbox website and account. When browsing through games either on the xbox itself or on the website there should be an option to add the games that we want to a wishlist of sorts for later purchases:)

[Mod edit: Title changed from "please update website."]

102 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xbox Feedback on Xbox One with notfications on Smartglass

It would be awesome to have Xbox feedback on the Xbox one and PC! We should get notifications for votes and comments and have the option of turning that feature off. It would get a lot of great ideas more attention. Also, posting a great idea, new idea, or hot idea on the home screen like a small ad would help get more attention to little known great ideas!

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a "Download to Xbox One" button for Backward Compatibility titles

Currently, all titles have buttons that allow you to queue them for download on the console they were developed for. With the addition of Backward Compatibility, and the fact that future Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles have been promised to be backward compatible, it would make a lot of sense to have a separate button for each console to support titles that can be downloaded to either the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One.

447 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make a Portable Xbox Console

Would you guys make this a 2.00 GB (gigabyte) Portable Console?

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Games with Gold's "Buy a copy" function to the Web store

On the X1 console, you can buy a game that you obtained through Games with Gold, if you really like it and want to own it outright. This is done through the "Buy a copy" button that appears on the game's Store page. But on xbox.com, this button does not appear. It would be nice to have!

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Messages need Notifications on xbox.com

What I didn't like on xbox.com is that messages have no alerts. Messages need notifications because users need to see how many messages they have. So, why xbox.com is not powerful?

When someone sends a message to a player or user, the message get notified like this:

Messages 1

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Minecraft Star Wars

A flash drive that adds a crafting recipe for light-saber, blasters and costumes of Darth Vadar, Kylo Ren and Storm Troupers. Also include a spawn egg for BB-8, C3PO and R2-D2 that act like wolves by being tamable.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. View Time Played for Every Game on Xbox.com

See how long you have been playing a specific game on Xbox.com as well as on Xbox One.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Skyrim

Seriously guys?!?! I have been a long time xbox fan, I have been waiting to play skyrim forever, I love the game, when BC came out I went and bought a new copy just cause now it's sitting on my shelf collecting dust just waitin, hell I almost got a Ps4 on black Friday and was going to trade my xbox in the only reason I did not was for BC and I have been nothing but dissapointed I haven't even touched other BC games cuz I been so eager about skyrim. 2nd most voted on the list aND I…

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to remove your profile from someone else's Xbox One console (via online)

Please make it possible to delete your account off of someone else's Xbox without actually having to go round their house to delete it. For example show how many different Xbox's your account is on and then being able to delete your account off of the Xbox you don't want it on anymore via online (Microsoft.com)

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Redesign the interface of Xbox Feedback

The interface of Xbox Feedback needs to be redesigned because it needs to be easier to navigate and faster speeds. Plus, make the operating system faster.

Please comment more ideas.

Thanks!

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to share

We need this feature!

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Complaint

Complaint point 1: I can no longer play the games i had previousy installed from disc as you told me to reset it to factory default. Forcing me to either pay 90 pounds for you to repair or pay for the downloaded versions of the
    Complaint point 2: Your unwilling to provide a mutually agreeable resolution. This will resut in me cancelling subscriptions such as elder scrolls and gold. which isn't what you guys want either
    Complaint Point 3: Advisor terminated chat when advised they would provide details on how to escalate this to a formal complaint

Please contact [Mod…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base