Xbox Store

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for the store experience on Xbox Consoles and on Xbox.com. This forum is for any features or requests regarding how the store works, including organization, search, or the purchase process.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Xbox Store forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Used marketplace of digital copies & pre-order benefit for digital copies!

1- It would be great to see a marketplace for used digital copies, a store on console where we can buy game licenses from other accounts or sell ours!
    2- I love digital games but it would be nice to have pre-order benefits for digital copies if we preorder our copies on xbox store!

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include multiple language tracks and subtitles for individual Xbox Video purchases

Currently there are separate video items for movies or television shows in each of the available languages on the Xbox Video Store. It would be convenient and less confusing if one could purchase one video item from the store that would include all of the available language tracks or subtitles. When watching this video, one would be able to select the audio or subtitle track of their choosing (just like on a DVD or a Blu-Ray disc).

Since I like to purchase movies in their original language, I recently had the inconvenience of purchasing a movie that was dubbed in…

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have digital gift cards on Xbox One for Christmas

Like 3 Month golds or with 25$ on it plus it would be cool.

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to comment when you rate things in the Xbox Store.

After we rate, we should be able to write a small comment as well. also the ability to read them on the consoles as we look at the ratings.

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow the user to see prices of games they already own

When you go to a game you already own in the store it doesn't show the price. I understand it's probably because MS doesn't want to confuse their customers into thinking they don't own the game. I would just like the ability to see a games price so when there is a deal of the week I can see the discount and maybe recommend it to a friend.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pricecut. Huge and immediate!

You seriously need to revise your pricing of the Xbox One. Your recommended launching price for a Xbox One without Kinect in Sweden is currently 14 percent higher than a PS4 in stores and its not even out yet! The PS4 is right now outselling the Xbox One by 3 to 1 global, and that makes sense because without Kinect the Xbox One is just a more expensive and a far less powerful console. I'm a big fan of Xbox but so far the One's launch has been nothing but a big joke, and that gets me angry.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Free Halo 3 Map Packs

Free halo 3 dlc

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Weekend to mean weekend

When Microsoft offer a free items over a weekend, the item should be on offer over the weekend and a weekend is defined by the sat and sun it contains. However the currently Microsoft say a weekend is fri and sat, but this shouldn't be like this, if you want to include fri as well then so be it. But weekend offers should be for the weekend.

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Killer Instinct characters should be cheaper or free

When i downloaded Killer Instinct all characters were locked except 1. and it changes to a different character each week. All characters should be free or downloadable for (US) $1.00

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How to fix/update the Xbox One by the community you spoiled in 7 major suggestions: 5 - Store interface

5: Store interface, as a new customer who just made the jump to the new console from the old, I am beyond confused! Everything seems to be scattered around like it was randomly populated. I miss looking at a tab, seeing demos, arcade, new releases, coming soon and featured, nothing else. While I can see you tried something similar on the X1, it's nowhere near the same layout. Don't get me wrong, I like the new look but it's the categories that's out of place here. I click on something like new demos and feel like every time I do…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Xbox Store

Feedback and Knowledge Base