Xbox Store

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for the store experience on Xbox Consoles and on Xbox.com. This forum is for any features or requests regarding how the store works, including organization, search, or the purchase process.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Xbox Store forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make it possible to make multiple purchases at the same time on xbox.com

Please make it possible to make multiple purchases on xbl and on the site instead of one at a time

131 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fair Game Prices For UK

Americans pay $60 for a new (full price) game.

$60 = £34.99 (As of July) So why do we have to pay £50!?

Totally wrong. We're gamers too.

128 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Being able to buy a digital preorder with Paypal? And not just a credit/debit card.

Why has this not been implemented yet? I feel like more people would rather be safer linking their Paypal account rather their credit/debit account.

Thanks

127 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox Movie subscription option

I believe it would be a great idea to make a subscription option for Xbox Movie.

126 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox Rewards for Day One Digital Purchase or Preorder

I hear the reasons why digital pricing is the way it is and if what I hear is accurate I can completely understand the MSRP restrictions. The problem is that almost 90% of the time a new game is coming out in stores not only is there some sort of exclusive bonus (be it digital or physical) that pertains specifically to the game, but there is also some sort of gift card attached to day one if not week one purchases. Generally, I see Target offering a $10 gift card if you purchase it at launch and Best Buy offering…

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability To Gift/Donate A Friend Account Currency on Xbox 360

I think you should be able to gift/donate a friend cash. I think this would be a great addition to Xbox Live because, for example, let's say I had a $5 game and I wanted to play that game with my friend and my friend didn't have that game (or enough money to buy the game), I could gift him/her money to buy the game. Another example would be if I wasn't sure what game to get my friend for his/her birthday I could simply just send them cash.

124 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Naruto: Rise of the Ninja to the Online Marketplace for Xbox 360.

Add Naruto: Rise of the Ninja to the Online Marketplace for Xbox 360.

122 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow to download language pack for game

Allow to download language pack for game for free or you can buy some specific languadge for hard copy of the game.

For example i was buying withcer game and wanted cd version of the game , but when it came i missed my languadge and could only play in english , so it will be good if i could download my needed langudge for game from xbox store for free or for small money price.
    Thx once more, hope this can be added in future release.

119 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox Video purchases available on all devices.

I want to be able to buy Xbox Video movies for my Xbox One. I also want to be able to watch those purchases on my iPhone, Android and PC/OS X devices. Remove the walled garden from Video purchases. Allow me to purchase movies for my TV without sacrificing the ability to watch on the go.

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Microsoft should merge Microsoft and Xbox Store for a seamless shopping experience across all their devices.

Microsoft needs to merge Microsoft and Xbox Store offerings. Merging the two store will allow a seamless shopping experience across all Microsoft devices such as Windows PCs, Windows Tablets, Windows Phones, Android Based SmartGlass, and of course, Microsoft Xbox One & 360.

Another benefit of doing this will stop confusing customers about promotions offered for products that are sold on the other website. This will allow the company to market their products better as well as not tying their offers to one or the other store and focus on the products.

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Partner with UltraViolet for Xbox Purchases

Digitally purchased Movie & TV Show content from the Xbox Video store then can be accessed on apps such as Flixster, Target Ticket, Cinema Now, and Vudu.

100 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Free DLC for those who already have the Games with Gold game for 360

This system would be easy. If the subscriber has a digital copy of the game, the DLCs would be automatically unlocked. If the player only has the physical copy, it would suffice to insert the DVD or Blu-ray in the console to unlock them. I am saying this because in recent months I did not get almost anything with the Games with Gold, because I already had most of the games.

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Filter games by date added, price etc.

Add option to filter downloadable games by date added, price, size (GB), kinect integration , publisher, developer, genre etc. This would make finding games so much easier and more intuitive. This is especially helpful since indie games are no longer categorized under 'arcade'.

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add an "Install All" option for Season Pass content

I recently purchased the season pass for Shadow of Mordor, which had something like 20 items included in it with no option to install all. It took me 15 minutes just to put everything in my queue. Make it easier to install items you own the rights to but aren't on your system (i.e.: in the ready to install section of my games and apps).

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Make it easier to download items from a season pass."]

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Steam style sales w/ minigame

Steam has seasonal sales. Where users play a mini game to unlock extra sales and discounts.

This engaging the users makes these sales go great. People struggle to unlock extra bonus 12 hour / 24 hour sales appear.

This makes valve huge amounts of money. Older titles sell big time. And new titles get nice little discounts encouraging people to buy.

By making seasonal sales interactive your encouraging people to use their xbox. As well as take advantage of these sales.

This would drive up digital sales significantly as well as make my game library bigger. Lol.. I buy a…

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make games available for pre-order earlier

As it stands, there doesn't appear to be any future games available for pre-order on the Xbox One market place. I want to download all my games digitally and release dates on many titles are known well in advance. I accept that you won't be able to pre-load until near to release due to game's not being completed but you should at least have the option to give your money to Microsoft!

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Buy the digital game and get the collector's items mailed to you

Have you ever face the dilemma of wanting to get the collectors edition the a game to get the cool items that come with it but then you have to wait in a line at midnight to get it and it a disk that you have to go home and wait to install it to the xbox. It would be better if you can buy the collectors editon on the xbox and get a digital predownload and get the physical merchandise mailed to you so you can place the game at midnight and have the cool items that come with…

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option: Show DLC´s only for bought or installed games

I am only interested in DLC´s for games i own.

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Xbox Game Bundles That Support Charity (Like Humble Bundle)

Bundles of several indie games, offered at a lower price than buying games seperatly, similar to what Steam and Humble Bundle does.

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Xbox summer sale blowout

Like Steam, Xbox should have a massive sale during the summer months when not many games appear to be out.

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Xbox Store

Feedback and Knowledge Base