Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Purchase History on Xbox One

I would like to see a transaction history tab, or selectable link in the "payments and billing" tab in the xbox settings. It's crazy to me that I have to go on the xbox website and lose myself for a long time trying to find transactions to ensure they are correct on our credit cards.

April 22nd 2015 xbox live renewed on my Credit card. The amount was taken from my credit card this morning, may 4th, 2 weeks later even though there was more than enough room for it to pass on the 22nd. This is unacceptable

2,907 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

StewieQc shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • choppyseize commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can see your entire purchase history on your account when on a computer. However it would be a nice feature for parents and others to be able to do this all with ease on one device. I would use it.

• jeffie dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ordered and paid for sports season 2 as a download it never arrived or is showing in purchases .....please refund ???

• TattierLion6838 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Purchased movie and isn't showing up in my collection. Second time this has happened. I agree with StewieQc on the transaction history. Be great if the games and movies we purchase show up in "My Collection" right away instead of calling My Support for a refund. How about you get it right or, you folks keep losing money. I'd like to have a nice video and game collection.

• T FISH2146 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya... The "ready to install" section is nice but it doesn't include everything. Plus if you uninstall a game it doesn't always show up there.

• jbp blaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With backward compatibility please allow purchase to be viewed in my account directly from o.s. And allow purchase history to go back beyond 2012 since i have digital purchases that go back to 2006 that are on your list but I would have to repurchase them, which goes against what you guys stated. I should have to purchase what I already own. And they are still saved on my Xbox 360 hard drive.
    Which you all can check with a sign in on 360.
    Make it possible for those who have digital games on 360 transfer game to Xbox one. Are make Xbox one able to read 360 hard drive to verify digital 360 games are own by the owner on Xbox one and 360 or both consoles signed in with same profile.

• sojackedup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how about a simple way to access a full list of your DLC/recent downloads/pending downloads in list format like the 360 had. or y'know, wii, wii u, ps3 and ps4 oh and smart phones have. basically EVERYTHING but xbox one has this feature. so... how about we add that.

• OrangeOwnage49 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be possible to view all the entitlements associated with a gamer tag via the xbox interface as well as through the website.

• Skier7667 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the Xbox 360 I can view all downloaded games and content in my account profile as well as the dates.

On the Xbox One I don't have that ability to see what I've purchased/downloaded, price, date, etc.

It would be nice to be able to have the same ability as in the Xbox 360, also in the Xbox One.

• Big Mike T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Purchase history and re-download was available for the 360, there's no reason why it shouldn't be on the Xb1!!!

• turtlelover4414 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So your a xbox live gold subscriber so maybe in a few years we deleted some of the games with gold games and forgot which ones we got we should have a pruchased section so we have a place to redownload any games we bought an forgot about
    thank you Phil and the xbox division you guys are the best and already made the console awesome :)

• shadowplayer87 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish the would do this to and when they do it the put into category list. Like when you purchase something games, themes, avatars, demos and so on they will go into there own category so you dont half to look through all of it when you wont to re download something. I hope the will do yhis on both consoles 360 & one

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base