Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

List all owned Xbox games, downloaded or not. (Like Steam.)

Let us free space on our Xbox 360 without removing our games from our games tab. List all of our owned games, downloaded or not.

We would like to see the games we own, since we actually do own them, on our Xbox 360 *when we go to play them*.

P.S Download history on xbox.com is great, but not a solution! Please do not present this is as a solution. It is NOT a solution! :)

Do it just like Steam.

1,356 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Xonatron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DenverMax27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still not resolved! As Samoht pointed out below, the 'this has been addressed in a new update' so-called "solution" applies to the Xbox One. Xbox 360 still does not display all the games you own (not just those installed), which is what we are asking for.

• Xonatron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EagleStrikez mentioned purchases of Xbox 360 games that are compatible with Xbox One sometimes do not show up in Xbox One. I have also run into this issue. I believe the game was a different title on the Xbox One version -- or something similar -- so the Xbox One did not know I owned it for Xbox One as well. Please also fix this issue too.

So, in a sense, this issue is both for Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

I should have noted it was for Xbox 360 in the title to avoid confusion with Xbox One. Apologies.

• Samoht Sirrom1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You Mister Retr0 are an Idiot. READ what was Written "XBOX 360" you sent a link talking about "XBOX ONE" and the "XBOX APP" NOT the Xbox 360 as was asked about.

• harcalion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new list/category of games & apps with pending updates is great but please add an "Update all" button. I had to click 78 tiles yesterday to get my game+app collection up to date. Also, various glitches while doing that (sometimes the tile disappears from the pending list instantly, other times it doesn't, most of the time it disappears when you click update on another tile, etc...)

• JeffMomm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea - please note it should distinguish between what is already installed and what is not. As OP says, using Xbox.com isn't a good solution b/c I have no idea what is already installed or not. It's just a list of what I own. I literally went through the list this past weekend to find everything that was not installed on my 360. Took me hours! This feature would have saved me tons of time!

Please note 2 other related topics:
    1 - https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251650-console-accessories/suggestions/6033571-ability-to-view-all-of-your-owned-xbox-360-content
    2 - https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251650-console-accessories/suggestions/9717714-add-the-ability-to-see-your-purchased-digital-game

• Tha 9 Disciple commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yah this is great on xbox one. but lets get it on 360 genereally the game page from xbox one would be nice to have on 360

• Geck0s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EagleStrikez,

No, you did not yet own Xbox One Destiny, which is a separate download from Xbox 360 Destiny.

Once you actually purchase Xbox One Destiny for the price of free, then you will own it and it will then show up as ready to be installed.

Details about the free digital upgrade:
    https://www.destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade

• Nemo TheCaptain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, It doesn't make sense that I have to put the disc in every time I want to play, it should be safe to assume that I can play the game for at least 24 hours after being checked that I have used the disc. This way I could still swap between a few games more readily for the day.

• Popaleechee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!!! Please have an area on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox App, and on the Xbox website where we can see all games we own Digitally (and on Disc?), Dlc, Mobile Xbox Games, etc. And, Sorting features, like Downloaded/Not Downloaded, Genre, data size, offline play, local player capacity, online play, etc etc.

• EagleStrikez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kind of a dead thread.. however I feel it needs to be mentioned.. XB1 does not show all owned games ready to be installed in the Games & Apps tab.. I had purchased Destiny on my X360 with the knowledge that I can later install it on my XB1 when I upgrade. The game was not in my Games & Apps tab.. I had to go search for it on the games store then install it from there. Which makes me wonder how many games I own that I have forgotten about which are hiding in some dark corner of the store page.

So PLEASE update the X360 and XB1 to include ALL games you hold licenses for.. Thank you ^_^

PeteSpeed, I agree. It makes no sense to enforce us to have all of our games downloaded.

• PeteSpeed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to ask for this feature! so I'm glad I searched. If we could have not only Xbox One games list but Xbox 360 that we owned (like someone already mentioned "like on Steam") in that list ready for the backward compatibility that would be most welcome.

It turns out Xbox One does this. I have run out of room already on my Xbox One, so I am glad for this feature there.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base