Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Make a "Gift to a Friend" Purchase Option in The Xbox One Store - Digital Gifting

When a new game comes out not all my friends are able to buy it right away or pre order because lets be real here: games are expensive.... Sometimes I just want to get the game for them (you know help a bro out) cuz I wannaplay with them. Therefore there should be a feature where you can just go to the store from your Xbox one and buy the game for your friend and then you'd type their gamertag so the game would be sent to their Xbox one digitally and it would be found in my games and apps for them waiting to be downloaded

5,685 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MsOPG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

404 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • slimrobbie94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its been over 2 days and nothing sent to me. Fix this bogus *** crap or kindly get rid of the option.

• slimrobbie94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My friend bought me a (Vault Unsealed) pack from warframe and I never got anything sent to me for the confirmation code.. You people really love stealing money...

• CerfPrisme70758 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moi je parles de donner un jeu que l'on a dans notre ludothèque à un ami. Une cession de licence et non un prêt. Donner un jeu à un autre gamertag apparent par exemple.

• Enzzey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to share gifts between friends in different regions please. Why can't i gift games to my friends in other countries?

• Enzzey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to share gifts between friends in different regions please. Why can't i gift games to my friends in other countries?

• Gulpcuddlyyo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay but my card got charged for the game SIX TIMES when I bought a copy for me and gifted a copy of pubg to my boyfriend and he never even got the confirmation number. Xbox didn’t have a solution and neither did the bank so now I’m down $250 for no apparent reason and the customer service was ***.

• OfficerMikoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As kind as that may be,sadly im looking at it from Microsoft's/Xbox's financial perspective...they'd lose a lot of money if they let that happen.....but....maybe 1 day a year? Allow 1 'Game share' with 3 different friends?

• Luperzio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enable the posibility to gift a game or content with friends of another regions

• xxxAceKingPinxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe its a great act of humanity to gift or donate to someone a free game or whatever gift that you would like to share with that other human being either as a same city dweller or round the neck of the woods hillbilly janko that might be having the same interests as you. The act of sharing is rare in tbis day n age totally perverse to the commonality that we are all equals n must not act as neighbors but as family..
    Tyvm
    MdCIII

• rex dead zombie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft need to fix the problem they haven't done anything they are lazy. they don't respond to both party they haven't fix what should be focused on more then anything especially if they are takeing money and is doing nothing to apologize. it seems that sony is better at getting on the ball. mite as well join sony because they listen also people messaged me about the same problem. and asked if i know what to do i told to try calling Microsoft. but they don't care and they just want people money and do nothing to tell the customer it on are end we will try fixing it the will then do nothing. and take more money and also limet how many gift you can give out because they want to limet how much you can give.

• PGCrusher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you Kidding Me?! This should've been included from Day One! I just assumed it was and came to buy a game for someone and found out I couldn't.

Do you realize how much revenue you've already missed out on by not doing this from the beginning?

• PrinceJron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this! Not sure why this isn't already a feature because they are actually losing money on purchases that could've be made instantly and sent as a gift.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base