Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Allow Microsoft Money / Account Currency as a Payment Option for 360 Titles

If i try to buy any content or games via the xbox store on the xbox website it charges directly to my creditcard even though I have sufficient funds in my Microsoft Account.
It should either give me the option to use my Microsoft account or automatically charge my account in the first instance.
Paying with Microsoft money is currently only possible when purchasing via the console.

2,315 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sharky99x shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

294 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • WeaklySet25249 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES THIS IS A GOOD IDEA
    ALSO COMBINING THE POINTS IN THE XBOX PURCHASE TO ALLOW A DISCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT POINTS

• Ebula Jonez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to play Ninja Gaiden Black and Critereon's Black since I can't find the disc but I can't purchase them with the gift card i bought for the purpose

• SadisticxSlashr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you insist on purchasing a 360 back compat game then seek a friend who still owns the platform and make a purchase through the 360 marketplace, after so you should see the game downloading on your Xbox queue or ready to install.

• quantumwave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

haha the top comment is exactly what I was about to type. This is ridiculous! come on now! I just bought a card and I can't buy the game I wanted?! how is this not already possible?

• Lone Wolf 23350 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the dlcs work on Xbox one went to buy Mass effect trilogy dlcs use voucher at Xbox store but won't let me please fix problem it hard playing games knowing you are not getting the full experience of the game

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can use credit if you do it on 360. The redemption systems are not currently connected and won’t be till they do the 360 migration to the one XBL backbone that’s in the works.

• ShanDaMn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to buy an original xbox game (ninja gaiden black) without a credit card. Does anyone know if I can use my 360 to do so?

• ROFL CHOPTER117 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so now I can't play the mythic maps on halo three because I don't use a credit card!?!?!?!??!?!??!? Fix this

• Jedi Marx D1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

​Doesn't make sense I gave Microsoft my $$$ to fund my Account & cannot use those funds to purchase a 360 bc game. This is very upsetting it's like I'm being "FORCED" to use more $$$ to purchase a game I already have funds for but cannot use!​ Stop telling me to purchase from my 360! I traded my 360 in years ago! I don't have loads of cash to waste I work hard for my money. Why am I being penalized fir upgrading to the Xbox One! What's the whole point of having backwards compatibility if you can't purchase it from the new system! It should be a "backwards compatibility" with a very obtrusive hidden "fineprint"! Please! Please, fix this! I would love to play these games that I enjoyed in the past or haven't had a chance till now to purchasing!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base