Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Digital Marketplace (Sell digital purchases for Store credit)

I want to see a Digital Marketplace where we could sell back our Digital game license for xbox credit. Was really hoping this would be announced at E3.

4,370 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rybowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

239 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SuperS0nic123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this idea :) i have a handful of arcade games that i barely play that i wanna sell for store credit on my XBOX 360 and XBOX One

• kaaaiiii xxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Xbox, I have so many games that I have bought digitally that I would like to get rid off would be a great edition

• RED EYE RICAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They got my vote on that they should put in buybacks on the dashboard. So people can sell their games on the Xbox

• OnlyMrO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My vote would be this is implemented through some form of digital market place (like eBay for digital games) so people can sell their digital games after they are done with them (and DLC's as well I guess should be included).
    Rather than a store credit, people pay via PayPal or whatever. Hell even if it helps make it commercially viable Microsoft can take a % of each transaction like eBay, etc, does.

• Bunie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would rather have Gifting/Trading. Like an app lobby where someone lists they want to trade Halo 5 for Halo MCC. If you have Halo MCC, you'll be able to trade with the lister. Just an idea. =] No money involved. (Though, that may be why Microsoft wouldn't do it. Lol)

• Gixxer17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft actually had a poll on Reddit last year if people would like to trade in digital games for 10% of the price. This is something i would love to be able to do, since there are quite a few titles i'm finished with. This would actually promote digital purchases even more, since it would make it more affordable.

• Gudy2sHu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not want to sell anything back to MicroSoft. I want an online classified trade/marketplace where I can sell my digital games to other gamers with NO MicroSoft involved. Just like I have a game disc and I can sell the disc to another gamer.

• Tweeter05 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox should develop a code generating app for users to download, so they can generate codes for the digital copy of the games they own. They can then sell that code to other people, and those people can input that code into the marketplace and download the game on to their system and set it up to where the digital copy will only be linked to the new gamer tag or email.

• eltricwizard91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's election day and this is the only thing I'll vote for. Honestly surprised this isnt an option .

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base