Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Xbox Store Wish List

i personally would like a wishlist for the xbox store. i dont always have the money to get a game when it comes out, a wish list would make it easier to just add a game to it when it comes out and then buy it later

[Mod Edit: You can now pin upcoming games as a reminder, and follow them via their game hub to receive update notifications in your Activity Feed. In the meantime, please continue to vote if you'd like to see a full Wishlist feature come to the Xbox Store.]

4,927 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DeEdEeDeEdAn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • THEslyice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not include a feature that should be easy to implement and earns money on its own. Pins are not even a work around since they are limited to maybe 30 at a time. Also you can't pin items from the store anymore, only via mobile app. Another thing I don't understand.

• WinterMoon712 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why this isn't a thing yet. There are so many games that I don't have time or money for but find interesting and would like to have a look at later on. Without a wishlist system, I just forget about them and randomly remember them years later when I am not interested anymore or have other things to take care of.
    I look at my Wishlist on the Nintendo Switch pretty regularly and randomly buy something there every once in a while and Steam even notifies me when a game on my wishlist is on sale for me to grab. Please make this happen. I'm sure you want the extra money it would make me spend...

• GreyWizzard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't see how this is not yet implemented. Especially with the ability to gift games. Heck, check a friends wishlist and get them a birthday gift. Simple!

It's a great way to a follow a game and be notified when it is on sale. I did it on GoG recently and boom gave them money within seconds of getting notified.

• GameDrop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re: Mod Edit - while I don't see how to actually pin upcoming games, I personally don't like that solution anyway. For anyone who uses pins already to pull out a small subset of our large game libraries to focus on, mixing in upcoming games as an ad hoc wish list seems like it would just make our pins list a mess.

• GameDrop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple lists (like Amazon) would be great, so you can share a wish list with family and friends, while keeping separate lists for yourself. With gifting through the Xbox Store now a thing, this is even *more* sorely missed.

• LC BR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot was done since xbox 1 launch, but this idea is sitting here since 2014... it doesn't seem to be this complicated to implement and would help a lot

• VotedObject52 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its actually weird that there is no wishlist. A wishlist is pretty stranded for any online store. Get your...... stuff together xbox.

• ZoZombify commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we could also be notified when wish list games are on sale, that would be amazing.

• Chewdiggy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This REALLY needs to be an option, much like GOG and Steam will let you know when discounts are applied to games in your wishlist. Also it stops people asking me what I want for Christmas/Birthday 😁

• easy plateau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring on the wish list for the store! I see and hear about so many smaller on the Xbox One games on the Xbox One Subreddit and would love to be able to add future game purchases into a growing wish list collection. I promise you you would get more sales from people because I have to constantly keep up and remember what indie game is what that wanted to play 3 months ago.

Just make it simple like Bandcamp and have a some icon (a heart or xbox logo) that we click on to add to the games to.

• Killall85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a no brainer, definitely need a wish list. There are so many games it makes it difficult to keep up with games you want to buy at a later time. Should allow sharing to send to family or friends for gifting ideas.

• DnFOUTS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about sharing (telling other of) others about a game - check this game out - and people can block game suggestions.

Why it is already a thing?

• SpectoRz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The wish list could also be linked to the Xbox phone app so that you could receive notifications when the game on the list is on sale.

• DarkSnow761 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They really should be a wishlist by now , I often see a game I might want at a later date and then forget the title , wish list is a must ...

• hetake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And i would also like a notification on both the xbox and on email when a game is on sale, as i may be away and simply can purchase it via Well, both choices of notifications should be optional, also on the console itself! I like the idea of doing everything you need to do on the xbox itself without having to use a pc or a tablet.

• Demonol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want to also say that this is a good idea, and I've left feed back via my Xbox One concerning this. There are so many times that I see games I would like to play but don't have the funds, so an option to essentially bookmark them and came back later would be great

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base