Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Xbox Store Wish List

i personally would like a wishlist for the xbox store. i dont always have the money to get a game when it comes out, a wish list would make it easier to just add a game to it when it comes out and then buy it later

[Mod Edit: You can now pin upcoming games as a reminder, and follow them via their game hub to receive update notifications in your Activity Feed. In the meantime, please continue to vote if you'd like to see a full Wishlist feature come to the Xbox Store.]

4,603 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DeEdEeDeEdAn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

352 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MortalMoss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding my support to this post. I make liberal use of the wishlist on Steam and certainly would on Xbox/Windows too

• Team Effigy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would like a system similar to the PSN store, where I can click on my wish list in the store and see their current prices all in one list. Much more convenient!

• SaintsXIV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have feature. There is more digital content than ever, and the organization on the Xbox One leaves much to be desired (Xbox 360 was great with Retail/Arcade/Indie split, but I understand why it isn't that way today).

• lmr1818 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I was reading this, my reaction was WHAAAT!!, for real xbox does not have this option? I hope this idea resolve this problem.

• Negduke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting for this, backlog of games I want to play is getting longer and longer. Wishlist needed ASAP :)

• JessicaStar 77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I come to uservoice at least twice a year to vote for this idea, and really just confirm that I already have. Why do I do this? Because, much like games I want to buy, I can only keep so much in my head at once.

It can be hard to find this topic at times, searching 'wishlist', 'wish list', and finally 'wish'. Why is it hard? Because, much like games i want to buy, I cannot always recall the exact title of the topic.

Please give me a wishlist, and alert me when games on the list go on sale. It'd be really sweet.

• TestyEndymion12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is amazing on Steam and would be a massive boon to the store if I could keep track of all the games I want to buy each payday!

• RajahQar010 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Steam gets a ton of sales because we go window shopping then buy stuff from the wishlist as soon as we have the cash.

• ClTlZEN FOUR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came here to vote for this option.... Apparently I did it years ago and just forgot.
    This needs to happen already!!!!

• j8bit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Total amazing there's no wish list feature yet. So many games I'm come across that I was like, "I wish I could save that for later". Or to be able to make the list public so you can buy a game for a friend (birthday or holiday, etc). Let's get with it! :D

• mouthechols commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still ridiculous that 3 years after this post, there still is no Wishlist function. The mod edit that you can "pin games and check their store page to see any new activity" is totally counterproductive to the concept of having a simple wishlist I can periodically check to see if ALL the games I'm interested in are on sale or discounted. The fact that NINTENDO has this function on the Switch is the saddest aspect of this... you got beat by Nintendo on something!? C'mon guys, make this happen!

• K4sparius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this, as a Steam and PS Store user, I find it incredible that you don't have one yet.

• Shadow MK I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been wanting something like this for awhile, similar to how steam do it. Create a wish list of current or upcoming games on the store and when they're available or more importantly to me go on offer / sale you get a message to remind or inform you. Just like steam will do when a game on your wish list is in a sale, you would get an email.

Even just a list you've created that you can track and manage with the current prices shown would be great, especially when you know the games you want, I'm not the sort of person who likes to sift through the store constantly looking to see if a game I like is on offer or out, nor do I find the search function very intuitive.

• Sir Player One commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It says here that we can pin upcoming games as a reminder, and I know for a fact that this was possible (as I have some games pinned to my dashboard) but after the major UI update that happened months ago there is no longer an option to do so. Unless I have missed it somewhere, the Xbox Team specifically removed/disabled the feature. An annoying and unwarranted move.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base