Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Xbox Store Wish List

i personally would like a wishlist for the xbox store. i dont always have the money to get a game when it comes out, a wish list would make it easier to just add a game to it when it comes out and then buy it later

[Mod Edit: You can now pin upcoming games as a reminder, and follow them via their game hub to receive update notifications in your Activity Feed. In the meantime, please continue to vote if you'd like to see a full Wishlist feature come to the Xbox Store.]

4,736 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DeEdEeDeEdAn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

362 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DnFOUTS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about sharing (telling other of) others about a game - check this game out - and people can block game suggestions.

Why it is already a thing?

• SpectoRz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The wish list could also be linked to the Xbox phone app so that you could receive notifications when the game on the list is on sale.

• DarkSnow761 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They really should be a wishlist by now , I often see a game I might want at a later date and then forget the title , wish list is a must ...

• hetake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And i would also like a notification on both the xbox and on email when a game is on sale, as i may be away and simply can purchase it via xbox.com/store. Well, both choices of notifications should be optional, also on the console itself! I like the idea of doing everything you need to do on the xbox itself without having to use a pc or a tablet.

• Demonol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want to also say that this is a good idea, and I've left feed back via my Xbox One concerning this. There are so many times that I see games I would like to play but don't have the funds, so an option to essentially bookmark them and came back later would be great

• Rn078 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very good idea the wish list. I use it often on PlayStation Network.
    It would be even better if this list could be shared with other people (with or without XBox Live account) so they could view the list and make gifts.

• MortalMoss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding my support to this post. I make liberal use of the wishlist on Steam and certainly would on Xbox/Windows too

• Team Effigy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would like a system similar to the PSN store, where I can click on my wish list in the store and see their current prices all in one list. Much more convenient!

• SaintsXIV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have feature. There is more digital content than ever, and the organization on the Xbox One leaves much to be desired (Xbox 360 was great with Retail/Arcade/Indie split, but I understand why it isn't that way today).

• lmr1818 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I was reading this, my reaction was WHAAAT!!, for real xbox does not have this option? I hope this idea resolve this problem.

• Negduke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting for this, backlog of games I want to play is getting longer and longer. Wishlist needed ASAP :)

• JessicaStar 77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I come to uservoice at least twice a year to vote for this idea, and really just confirm that I already have. Why do I do this? Because, much like games I want to buy, I can only keep so much in my head at once.

It can be hard to find this topic at times, searching 'wishlist', 'wish list', and finally 'wish'. Why is it hard? Because, much like games i want to buy, I cannot always recall the exact title of the topic.

Please give me a wishlist, and alert me when games on the list go on sale. It'd be really sweet.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base