Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Bring Back the Ability to Pin Any Game from the Store

I'm in the preview program and with the new Xbox experience there is no longer an option to pin unpurchased games anymore, it was a convenient way to avoid looking through all the games or typing it up in search.

I have another suggestion in the my games and app add a wish list section on the left also to pin games you're interesting in buying to avoid going through and searching them up, for players can have another option to not pin them on the home screen.

804 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jaedott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

80 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ArlenSkywalker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature used to help finding games of interest, now we have to go to the store and do a search every time. Bring it back or create a wish list.

• CallingApollo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great reminder and organiser for purchasing and reviewing what i want to purchase from the store.

• dolphinal4ever commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really disappointing not to have this ability on xbox itself, or any wishlist available for future purchases.

• DarkForceJackal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Ironically, this will DIRECTLY make Microsoft more money, as we will be reminded of games we are considering purchasing. Seems like a no-brainer to me! Do it Microsoft!

• bachthetimelord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, I really wish this feature would come back for all the reasons everyone has already said, it was essentially my "buy later when I have monies" list, which worked to both remind me of a game I want to buy and also made it easier to find again without having to search the store for it

• ArcticGhostFox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. Cause eventually I just forget what games I wanted and then never buy them. Can you guys please make a wishlist feature in the my games and apps sections.

• TReid1996 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are background themes. You can either use an actual picture, or you can use one from any achievement you have unlocked. Just go to your profile, look at your achievements, press A on one, and the picture that you see, you can set it as a background.

• BacbiX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they don't seem to care, they haven't even fixed the streaming bar that we have asked for since launch

• BrownEyeZo3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why whenever there's an update, they can't just ADD or IMPROVE but find the need to take away? What did Pinning do to any one to deserve to be deleted?

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base