Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

Make Games we already own on Xbox One available on Windows 10

Weve already paid for the game on the xbox. Can we please make games we already own for the Xone that are available on windows actually playable through windows 10. It kind of sucks that wed have to pay for it twice if we want more than one place we can play the game on.

363 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KittySaysKaBOOM shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While they would likely only be able to do this with Microsoft published games (without getting other publishers to agree with the idea for their games), I don't know how much work it would take to make existing games compatible with the Play Anywhere campaign.

• BlastThyName commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not doable I'm afraid. Xbox One games can't be just "magically" ported to PC (Windows 10).
    You can stream from your console if you like.

• Otaku Panda cx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would totally be up to the developers if they want their game(s) to be playable on Windows 10. For example, Gears of War 4 was announced to be the first of many games for the new Xbox Play Anywhere feature.

• Destroyer8150 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox Play Anywhere kind of solves this problem, but not for disc owners like me. I have a Best Buy membership that saves me money when I buy the disc version, but it doesn't apply to digital. Please add disc support on Xbox Play Anywhere.

• MrDonuts91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

je partage cet avis nous avons payé nos jeux sur xbox one pourquoi pas pouvoir en profiter sur nos pc, moi qui est venue ma One je préfère joué sur mon pc à mes jeux xbox comme forza 6 par exemple.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base