Xbox Store

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for the store experience on Xbox Consoles and on Xbox.com. This forum is for any features or requests regarding how the store works, including organization, search, or the purchase process.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Xbox Store forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas, requested features, or options for the Xbox Store

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Naruto: Rise of the Ninja to the Online Marketplace for Xbox 360.

Add Naruto: Rise of the Ninja to the Online Marketplace for Xbox 360.

122 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Original Xbox Games Re-Released on Xbox One Store

Release original Xbox games on game store plz

998 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Region Free For Digital Purchases Available For All Countries

I currently live in Peru, which is a country in South America, spanish language. I am an Xbox Lover and I'm pretty sure there are even more players (not only from Peru) who are not able to buy (digitally) or play some games like Halo or Call Of Duty because of the Region Lock...

Even worse, there is no Microsoft nor any official retailer for Xbox One in Peru and maybe many countries, as this is a PlayStation-populated country, but there are some dying-hard fans here like me, many friend of mine and in another countries that can't get these…

282 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow the user to see prices of games they already own

When you go to a game you already own in the store it doesn't show the price. I understand it's probably because MS doesn't want to confuse their customers into thinking they don't own the game. I would just like the ability to see a games price so when there is a deal of the week I can see the discount and maybe recommend it to a friend.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Left 4 Dead 2 available in store Brazil

Left 4 Dead 2 available in store Brazil, we want to buy this game, but it is not available in Brazil! please agreeing that.

141 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add All Current Xbox One Exclusives to the Play Anywhere Library.

I understand that you can't make all XB1 titles part of Play Anywhere, but do you think you could with your own games, like Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2?

Thanks for reading :)

481 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Search for Cooperative (Co-op) Games in The Xbox Store

I wanted to find a game to play with my daughter that had local coop play. There's no way to search for this type of game in the store and clicking on every game individually is pretty tedious so I gave up looking. Similarly it'd be great if you could also search for these in the games that I already own.

620 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. List of new available Xbox backwards compatible games in the Xbox One store

Add a subtitle and list of all backwards compatible games in the store to easily find old games from the xbox 360

1,050 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Offer refund for content no longer available

When you buy content for a core Xbox service (like say Xbox Fitness, Music or Movies) Microsoft should refund us our money if it is no longer going to be available.

197 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring Back the Ability to Pin Any Game from the Store

I'm in the preview program and with the new Xbox experience there is no longer an option to pin unpurchased games anymore, it was a convenient way to avoid looking through all the games or typing it up in search.

I have another suggestion in the my games and app add a wish list section on the left also to pin games you're interesting in buying to avoid going through and searching them up, for players can have another option to not pin them on the home screen.

733 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Include Oblivion as a Purchase bonus with Skyrim Special Edition

Same as before. for ex. Rainbow 6 Siege included both Rainbow 6 Vegas Games.

149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox 'Play Anywhere' should also apply to physical purchases.

Xbox 'Play Anywhere' is a new initiative that gives those who purchase select Xbox One games digitally a copy of the Windows 10 version at no additional charge. While this is a brilliant idea, it does not apply to physical disc releases.

The issue with this is the alienation of the purchasers of physical releases who still want to have the perks of Play Anywhere. While pushing for digital seems to be the norm, there are many factors that deter gamers like myself from adopting that strategy. For example, the internet subscription I have is just enough to maintain gaming,…

209 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Xbox One / Windows 10 - Play Anywhere for Retail Discs

With the exciting news about the recently announced Xbox One / Windows 10 Play Anywhere feature, I was left a little disheartened by the news that this feature will only be available for people who Digitally purchase their games.

Now, I would just like to make the suggestion that Xbox & Microsoft go down the "Ultraviolet" route and allow this great new feature to be available for players who have the physical copy of the games too. I hate that players will be penalized & denied this great feature for either their refusing to pay the absurd Digital pricing or…

696 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow us to use Gift Cards to buy Backward Compatible games on Xbox one and the Free ones on Games with Gold instead of using a Credit Card

We're glad we can finally get the Backward Compatible games on our Xbox One Consoles but it's stupid we have to use Credit Cards and it's about time you let us use the Gift Cards we use to buy everything else such as Xbox One games

795 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Filter Options on the Xbox Store (Console)

Filter options would be a big help, if they were added to the Xbox Store on the console.

Ex: Price: Low to High/High to Low
    Release Date: New to Old/Old to New
    Game Type: Arcade/Games On Demand/Indie or ID@Xbox
    Alphabet: A-Z/Z-A

548 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Account Currency for all Purchases

By allowing publishers to require purchases to be made with credit card or PayPal only and not allowing existing MS account currency really eliminates the need to ever buy Xbox Live gift cards. If I attach a credit card to my account instead of ever buying MS gift cards I can buy whatever I want, but if i do not and strictly buy MS gift cards, my purchase choices are limited. This is wrong on so many levels, because a lot of people simply do not trust their credit card to be used on a console platform.

188 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make Games we already own on Xbox One available on Windows 10

Weve already paid for the game on the xbox. Can we please make games we already own for the Xone that are available on windows actually playable through windows 10. It kind of sucks that wed have to pay for it twice if we want more than one place we can play the game on.

360 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Coming Soon" section of store should only show each game once

As is the layout and the amounts of versions are way to many and could be more organised. http://i.imgur.com/7wBudLn.jpg?1

Have ONE cover of the game show and the rest under that when it's clicked. And for gods sake remove the "Bundle Only" versions, they are just taking up uanessacry space.

A solution could be like this.

When a cover is clicked is goes to the standard page as it is now.
    Where the price is shown there will be a drop down menu to select which version the person wants to buy.

Under the Bundle includes, that'll update when a…

143 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make Backward Compatible Titles Cheaper

With the new march update yous allowed people to buy xbox 360 games on the xbox one but a lot of the games are highly overpriced ie

Alan wake 29.95$
    Halo reach 39.95$
    Halo spartan assault 13.45$ Seriously?
    Gears of War 19.95$ again Seriously! It came out in 2009 come on

I think its just a bit of money grabbing in my opinion and somewhat unfair/unjustified really please look into this because games that are from a last generation console shouldn't cost as much as games in the current gen also dont try to blame the developer's its obviously yous

790 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Scalable Discount on Ultimate Editions for Users who own some DLC

with Ultimate and Complete editions of Games going on sale constantly, but DLC not. People who bought the game early are penalized.

I propose that the Xbox should be able to scan your dlc, and give a discount to season passes and/or Ultimate editions of games depending on the amount of DLC you have already purchased.

Say if you had 1 of 4 Call of Duty dlc packs, the system should recognize this and give you a 20% discount on the season pass.

This will still reward early adoptors of the season pass, but not harshly penalize people who want…

133 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Xbox Store

Feedback and Knowledge Base