Find ideas and requested changes to make the Xbox App on mobile devices even better

Set up and manage a Party via Xbox App

Enable the Smartglass App to control Party's on Xbox One. Also make it possible to manage invitations etc.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from aBulletTooth and TheReal 20inch. Thanks everyone!]

3,043 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kenny MacCormic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

124 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BlabbyDiamond92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone who voted to get this backwards compatible can you please GO and VOTE for BACKBREAKER it would be a dream come true

• LZed69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to talk to my mates through the app to save battery life on my controller!

• KietStrata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is 2017. Allow us to use our smartphones and accessories that are attached to them for our parties on Xbox live. It wouldn't be a difficult thing to do and as long as both devices are on the same connection then it should be simple to do.

• CrazyLeadSpoon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not only manage, but also talk through the mic and speakers for smartglass, then I could use my bluetooth headset like I am not longer in the 80s with a wired headset.

• CrazyLeadSpoon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great. Didn't know I could do that in windows 10, might have my PC stay up and running then I can use bluetooth and just party chat through that. Wonder if that will kick me off on the xbox though as I am logged in on the PC? Might need to create a second account...

• TheZEROfighterX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Microsoft I can't have the possibility to buy a new headset and I answer you if you can't that I can enter in a Friend party and chat with headset phone that the my smartphone please

• Gr4ndM4st3rP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How does this only have 22 votes?? This seems like common sense. You can join party chat on windows 10, why not Android?

• WP ScorpionWind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks like there's suppose to be a way to do it but it doesn't actually work yet. When you click on the remote icon in the bottom corner, I then shows a speaker icon or mega phone or whatever. When you click on it, it shows the icon in the middle of the screen with a plus and minus on the sides. But the mic icon has the circle with the line through it. Plugin ina head set don't change it so I think it's a work in progress

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base