Find ideas and requested changes to make the Xbox App on mobile devices even better

Stream game audio and video to Xbox App on Mobile

XB1 needs the ability to stream games to SmartGlass. The Controller would still go through XB1. This feature would only be available up to the max range of the XB controller. The idea here would be to have the option to play games and not take up the primary TV.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas posted by BigDj Ownz, Oldtimer001, DeltaFire29, xUronlyfriendx, mik29, SPACEGHO5T, and rocky619619. Thanks everyone!]

5,401 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

N3N3 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

285 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OakPark72118431OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, Am Jason. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card lately and i never really paid any interest to it because of my kind of job. Until one day i discovered a hacking group called Cyberlink Atm programmer. they are really good at what they does. Back to the point, I made inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was nonsense to my understanding because its SCAM. Then I had some doubts but i still gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Still hopes its scam>>> i used the blank CARD and it was successful, i withdraw nor less than 5,000 dollar every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich WOW!!! if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there CONTACT blank-atm@programmer.net or blank-atm@outlook.com

• OakPark72118431OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI! I was just going through some blog online when I met a testimony of this BLANK ATM CARD made by C.L.A.P (Cyberlink Atm Programmer) E-mail: blank-atm@outlook.com I contacted that very address and I got one at an imaginable rate.(compared to what the card carries, the rate is minimal) At first I thought, it was gonna be some scam or something. But when I got the card, I could get nothing less than $10,000 in a day. (ten thousand usd). Here is the testimony I saw; “Its the programmed ATM card that can hack into all ATM machines. Its works with any currency and in any country where you might be living. Its is programmed in a way that when transaction is carried out with the card ,it can’t be traced. To make use of this card, you need no account number or even pin of anyone. Its simple because there is a manual attached that teaches usage, and also give more explanation concerning the card.” So friends, this is a new beginning to those in need of financial. If you need funds to start up some business, pay up bills and loans or money to live a good life? Then you gat to make this opportunity yours. Though is illegal as you and I know, but since government can’t satisfy my whole needs, I have to do what I have to do, to get what I want and for my family to be happy.. Though this post is not for everybody, but for those who truly need change from a poor state to a good life. here is their contact address again blank-atm@outlook.com

• LZed69LZed69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stream and Party!
    This could save battery power on the controller for longer wireless gaming!
    Android phones are more than capable

• RANKLANCERRANKLANCER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I assume that you'd like the same feature of being able to stream your games to your phone? I could see that being somewhat viable for a tablet or iPad, maybe, but a regular phone is simply too small.

• GameCar75803586GameCar75803586 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BLANK ATM CARD FOR SALE;

With this programming ATM Blank Card installed with a chip, you will be able to withdraw money safely and clean from any drive thru ATM machine. Choose one of the following prices below to limit how much you want to withdraw from the drive through ATM machine everyday. Also here is proof of shipping will be mailed for you through. email, prices will also be mailed by email.

5,000$ (WITHDRAWAL)
    7,000$ (WITHDRAWAL + OVERNIGHT SHIPPING)
    10,000$ (WITHDRAWAL + OVERNIGHT SHIPPING)
    200,000$ (WITHDRAWAL + OVERNIGHT SHIPPING)

NOTE: We are only accepting serious buyers no beggars ! Everything you need to know about how to use the programming ATM card will all come in a manual package from the USA so please don't ask how we program or make the cards or how to use it for security reasons we don't want anyone or people using our method this is the only legit service out there, if you want to get out of debt and escape your daytime job then this is the way but use at your own risk. the card will expire in one year you will have to buy another one from us also when you get the card please don't over-use it or abuse it or show anyone, it is for your own risk and safely choose a price to how much you want to withdraw daily from then when you are ready to buy and are serious send us a message email at (100k.atmcard@gmail.com) to buy the ATM card we accept western union and please again we are only accepting serious buyers.

• Logane KingLogane King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please MS team don't take the idea having 5 votes and forget about the above having nearly 5.000 votes!!!! We need that feature since day 1

• RBT2008RBT2008 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen!!! Nearly 5000 people actively looking? I would pay for this feature...

• danielmewhousedanielmewhouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, cause Nintendo could do this on Wii U and Switch build in, and Sony has this same feature with PS Vita. So, Microsoft will get more respect if add this feature to iOS and Android app. Please, do this!!!

• DIPDIP0TAT0CH1PDIPDIP0TAT0CH1P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to at least stream the sound to the smart glass app, this would allow me to use my BT headset on my phone to hear sound.
    Its a serious lacking factor that the wifi direct features are missed.

I think adding sound and mic capabilities through the smart glass app on android would be a killer app, and definitely a requirement, plus gives you the ability to add BT headset connectivity to the xbox one.

• SCALLY RAINBOWSCALLY RAINBOW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the best idea . Not all the time i get to play on tv , but if i could only play on my android phone would be a dream come true . Not everyone has laptop / pc . And android is the most popular system on phones & tablets & becoming tvs! So a app has to in the works as android is the future ! Not the biggest tech head , but you cant ignore that. Imagine the xbox app on android tvs everywere in the future and all you need is a controller and a usb memory load off the game - linking it to the tv account . The future is android

• InCaudaVenenumInCaudaVenenum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Though not a widely requested feature by the majority of the community (since most prob play in living room/bedroom). I would love to be able to use my smartphone as a mirror device and stream my xbox to it.

• EvilBobster101EvilBobster101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Streaming to Windows 10 is awesome and world very well for me, you did a good job on that one. But some people only have desktop PC, like me, and sometimes you want to play Xbox in bed, so there should be a option to stream your Xbox to a iOS or Android device and not just windows 10 devices

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base