Find ideas and requested changes to make the Xbox App on mobile devices even better

Stream game audio and video to Xbox App on Mobile

XB1 needs the ability to stream games to SmartGlass. The Controller would still go through XB1. This feature would only be available up to the max range of the XB controller. The idea here would be to have the option to play games and not take up the primary TV.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas posted by BigDj Ownz, Oldtimer001, DeltaFire29, xUronlyfriendx, mik29, SPACEGHO5T, and rocky619619. Thanks everyone!]

5,746 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

N3N3 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

301 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • armandoxbox4090armandoxbox4090 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is much better then the xbox one app have a streaming option like the pc but no for windows 10 mobile only no for iphone and android to

• RennJackalRennJackal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft. Catch up with ALL your competitors and put xbox Video on Android and Iphone. Look at all the money you are loosing. Customers are leaving to your compertion because they make their services avaliable. Wake up!!! I spent hundreds on Videos that I cant view on better devices. Catch. We're not asking you to make a better Windows phone. Where asking you to expand the apps to other platforms. Figure it out. Your customers are..

• FirstCypress447FirstCypress447 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to

withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 24 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week

and I have used it to get $150,000 already. ONOMARHO ATM Hackers is giving

out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it

is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending

to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when

using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email

to ( blankatmhackers71@gmail.com Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Get-Blank-Hacked-Atm-Card-796260…/

• CheezyNutz767CheezyNutz767 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft, hear me out. I love, LOVE your company. I believe y'all have come a long way. I grew up with the Original Xbox, the Xbox 360, and and the Xbox One S, all of which I still currently own. Across all three consoles (even though it would never have been done for the Original) I have been searching for this feature! I'm quite positive if you make this feature readily available on Android and iOS devices instead of only Windows 10, a lot of people would be happy. If I was so unsure whether to buy an Xbox One or not, in my opinion: being able to stream my game to my phone while dropping a load would have me S-O-L-D instantaniously! If you have any feedback on why you won't do this feature or are considering making it a possibility, please email me. I would love to hear y'all's thoughts!! Much love!

• BlabbyDiamond92BlabbyDiamond92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone who voted to get this backwards compatible can you please GO and VOTE for BACKBREAKER it would be a dream come true

• MickeyMouse815MickeyMouse815 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to play xbox from my bed through my ipad or iphone but the xbox is in another room. It would be amazing to stream games on the app

• OakPark72118431OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, Am Jason. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card lately and i never really paid any interest to it because of my kind of job. Until one day i discovered a hacking group called Cyberlink Atm programmer. they are really good at what they does. Back to the point, I made inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was nonsense to my understanding because its SCAM. Then I had some doubts but i still gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Still hopes its scam>>> i used the blank CARD and it was successful, i withdraw nor less than 5,000 dollar every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich WOW!!! if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there CONTACT blank-atm@programmer.net or blank-atm@outlook.com

• OakPark72118431OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI! I was just going through some blog online when I met a testimony of this BLANK ATM CARD made by C.L.A.P (Cyberlink Atm Programmer) E-mail: blank-atm@outlook.com I contacted that very address and I got one at an imaginable rate.(compared to what the card carries, the rate is minimal) At first I thought, it was gonna be some scam or something. But when I got the card, I could get nothing less than $10,000 in a day. (ten thousand usd). Here is the testimony I saw; “Its the programmed ATM card that can hack into all ATM machines. Its works with any currency and in any country where you might be living. Its is programmed in a way that when transaction is carried out with the card ,it can’t be traced. To make use of this card, you need no account number or even pin of anyone. Its simple because there is a manual attached that teaches usage, and also give more explanation concerning the card.” So friends, this is a new beginning to those in need of financial. If you need funds to start up some business, pay up bills and loans or money to live a good life? Then you gat to make this opportunity yours. Though is illegal as you and I know, but since government can’t satisfy my whole needs, I have to do what I have to do, to get what I want and for my family to be happy.. Though this post is not for everybody, but for those who truly need change from a poor state to a good life. here is their contact address again blank-atm@outlook.com

• LZed69LZed69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stream and Party!
    This could save battery power on the controller for longer wireless gaming!
    Android phones are more than capable

• RANKLANCERRANKLANCER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I assume that you'd like the same feature of being able to stream your games to your phone? I could see that being somewhat viable for a tablet or iPad, maybe, but a regular phone is simply too small.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base