Find ideas and requested changes to make the Xbox App on mobile devices even better

Stream game audio and video to Xbox App on Mobile

XB1 needs the ability to stream games to SmartGlass. The Controller would still go through XB1. This feature would only be available up to the max range of the XB controller. The idea here would be to have the option to play games and not take up the primary TV.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas posted by BigDj Ownz, Oldtimer001, DeltaFire29, xUronlyfriendx, mik29, SPACEGHO5T, and rocky619619. Thanks everyone!]

6,138 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

N3 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

310 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CoinBreak477065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Confirm ATM Hackers
    OUR SERVICES

We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS.. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $20,000 spending limit on in stores.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS :

BALANCE:
    $10 TO $10,000
    $10 TO $20,000
    $10 TO $30,000
    $10 TO $50,000
    $10 TO $100,000

The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact us: (davidariel555 @ gmail.com).

• street2234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sometimes i dont have access to y tv if i could play using my 10 inch tablet that would be great

• HuskySquire4821 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, My name is RICHARD FROM UNITED STATE and i want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing

about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts and due to the fact

that i lost alot of money to online scam. Until one day i discovered an hacker called mason hardman. he is really good at

what he does.so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Existed, He told me yes and that its a card

programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This

was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to his terms and conditions.

Hoping and praying it was not a scam. four days later i received my card and tried it with the closest ATM machine close to

me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000USD. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So

far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000USD without any stress of being caught and the wonderful part is that the

credit limit is over a $$600,000.00USD. i also wanted to confirm if i could use it anywhere in the world so i traveled to 6

different countries and it worked perfectly well. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those

of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really changed my life and it can change yours too. It is 100% safe to

use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.
    He can also reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact him for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).TYPE VERVE VISA AND MASTER CARD

CONTACT HIM== OFFICIALBLANK9@GMAIL.COM
    officialcashatm@gmail.com

• SappyGoldfish90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft! Please do this! There are 6014 people counting on you! More than 4 times the people that have voted on the only post you have completed!

• jeastbur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another vote for this. My wife has bluetooth hearing aids that can stream any audio from her iPhone directly to the hearing aids. If the iOS app / SmartGlass could play any audio on the Xbox, that would be a much easier solution than plugging in a bluetooth transmitter into the Xbox controller and repairing the hearing aids every time she wants to switch between TV and iPhone.

• Killer Yardie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Galaxy Note 8 and Samsung Oculus VR note 8 edition, having the Xbox app stream on my phone using the home network would be amazing! I could play games while laying down on my bed. Please make this happen. Also please make the elite controller bluetooth compatible.

• armandoxbox4090 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is much better then the xbox one app have a streaming option like the pc but no for windows 10 mobile only no for iphone and android to

• RennJackal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft. Catch up with ALL your competitors and put xbox Video on Android and Iphone. Look at all the money you are loosing. Customers are leaving to your compertion because they make their services avaliable. Wake up!!! I spent hundreds on Videos that I cant view on better devices. Catch. We're not asking you to make a better Windows phone. Where asking you to expand the apps to other platforms. Figure it out. Your customers are..

• CheezyNutz767 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft, hear me out. I love, LOVE your company. I believe y'all have come a long way. I grew up with the Original Xbox, the Xbox 360, and and the Xbox One S, all of which I still currently own. Across all three consoles (even though it would never have been done for the Original) I have been searching for this feature! I'm quite positive if you make this feature readily available on Android and iOS devices instead of only Windows 10, a lot of people would be happy. If I was so unsure whether to buy an Xbox One or not, in my opinion: being able to stream my game to my phone while dropping a load would have me S-O-L-D instantaniously! If you have any feedback on why you won't do this feature or are considering making it a possibility, please email me. I would love to hear y'all's thoughts!! Much love!

• BlabbyDiamond92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone who voted to get this backwards compatible can you please GO and VOTE for BACKBREAKER it would be a dream come true

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base