Find ideas and requested changes to make the Xbox App on mobile devices even better

Let people edit and delete game clips straight from SmartGlass app

When you open Smartglass up have the upload studio there to use, edit and delete game clips. Also if i have say 10 mins of dvr footage upload only takes the first 5 mins to edit but you should be able to take the 5 mins out of the clip no matter where it's at beginning or end as long as you can select where you want the 5 mins to start and end

2,036 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cunningham1420 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PotTot420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Manage captures through smart glass would be amazing. It can take a long time to edit a video. Being able to do it on the go can save me alot more time to actually play the game rather than editing only on Xbox.

• AdvancedNinja44 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option to directly save/download to your phone in maximum quality and your choice of FPS would be great.

• Johnston179 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Upload studio app for Android and/or ios and Windows or incorporate it into smart glass app and/or give us a Download or transfer option to use third party editing software on other devices

• SuiZide King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just trying to clean up some of my game clips and can't believe this isn't implemented yet. Would be incredibly useful to manage and edit game clips on your Xbox app.

• DJ BRONY 9902 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be an update for the Xbox One SmartGlass app where you can download your saved capture game clips vids to your phone... (you can choose the video quality)

• DJ BRONY 9902 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be an update for the Xbox One SmartGlass app where you can download your captured game clip vids to your phone... (video quality can be chosen)

• Slend3r433 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have an option to save your gamerclips from the app to your phone therefore you can efit your videos together to be cool and post it on anyt

• Natallysonx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know many players have difficulty getting the clips recorded games on your social networks or mobile phone to share with your friends, a very interesting feature would be the player to have that option of saving the game clip in your profile, and smash through the glass the player can save the game clip directly on your phone to be able to share ...

Another option would be to share directly from the console to Facebook, a good idea and I see a lot of people embracing this cause in social networks.

• Mission Rocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Xbox one app is nice, but editing from my phone and/or from Windows 10 would be significantly more appropriate and far less cumbersome. Editing and sharing on the go would be AMAZING!

• www toDV8 co uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would great and much better for user experience if the upload studio was integrated into smart glass.

It would be great if gamers could edit their videos on their tablets or phones on the go. Sometimes the xbox one can be a bit sluggish when sifting through game captures and trimming it down.

This also frees up play time for friends/family who play on the same xbox. While player 1 edits on the tablet/phone, player 2 can continue to play his/her game.

• www toDV8 co uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often watch and show off my capture on Smartglass, however, I come across a lot of "auto-captures" on my capture list.

I think it would be a great idea to have the ability to delete straight from your smartglass.

It will be quicker too, since Upload Studio takes a while sometimes to load up the clips.

• Burnum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Edit game clips on iPad, or in Windows 10. Save, delete, trim, assemble multiple, add titles, etc. and share new versions when done. Like studio but not on my Xbox.

• InaudibleKyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be better if I was able to edit and upload all my videos from my captures, just from my iPad or smartphone

• gunnychief commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When out of town or away from console. Editing/uploading a clip to my onedrive and uploading to YouTube/ social media sites would be nice. It might be a better idea to add this function to Smartglass

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base