Find ideas and requested changes to make the Xbox App on mobile devices even better

Voice messages

I want to be able to hear voice messages via smartglass. I think it would be great!

2,383 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KSI Purge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pawncrackers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been looking for this kind of feature since 2008! It would be even nicer, to be able to save voice messages and pictures on your PC, regardless of source. Voted!

• Eminemies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add this feature to smart glass I mean it is called smart glass rite so it should be smart enough to send/receive & hear voice messages + view pictures sent from someones personal phone.

• imZaap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We can hear messages only on Xbox One, why don't on Xbox One Smartglass for read our messages more quickly ?

• SunshineLyric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to say how shocked I am that the X-1 does not HAVE VOICE !!! I JUST CAN NOT BELIVE IT !!! I've been looking forward to the purchase of the X-1 . Also waiting for the bugs to be worked out. The X-1 is supposed be faster then speeding, more powerful then a locamotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound !! LOOK ! UP IN THE SKY !! IT'S A BIRD!! IT'S A PLANE !! IT'S MICROSOFT !! WAIT !! WAIT !! WHAT ARE THEY DOING !?!? THEY SEEM TO BE HEADING RIGHT FOR US !! IS THAT THE X-1 ??!! NO, NO. That's an imposter......I've been saving up to buy this system ( yes,I know it's been out for awhile, but I'm a cash poor middle age sort. Don't work any more , JUST ME. Nobody contributes , just Me ) So that said , I AM careful with my money .Wanting the best value for dollar. I keep wondering if the X-1 IS actualy worthy of my limited funds. The more insight I get by doing this program , the more I QUESTION that fact . IS IT !?!?

• SyNc Puncakez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to listen to vouce messages that our fellow xbox live players send to us vua smartglass

• Bi0nicgeek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to send and receive voice messages through smartglass would go a long way toward creating a more strongly connected and loyal xbox customer community. Half of why we are here is to interact with our distant friends who we meet in game.

• kopfile commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want to be able to join chat via smash glass and I miss voice messages like the 360 had thanks

• Marshall Awe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. This should have been a day one feature. Also the ability to take photo with Kinect and also alter and send photos, like the old 360 camera could do.

• iC I Hitman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be tied in with being able to send voice messages on the one, seriously how the hell were these not day one features.

Ive no idea why the give us great things like DVR & the smart glass, to then just drop the ball (couldn't think of worse phrase without getting banned) by not allowing a basic nessicity of sending voice messages on the console or smartphone via smart glass.

Just thinking about it, how can they label something smart when it tells you to go to the console for most things.

• TehSmythe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the ability to leave short voice and/or video messages on the Xbox one. Currently my friends and I make short video clips using Kinect and title them with the Username of the recipient and leave them in upload. After a few days we delete the messages. It would be so much nicer if we could just do it directly in the messages app,

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base