Console Hardware & Accessories

Here you can find ideas for physical Xbox hardware, including Xbox consoles, controllers, and accessories.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Console & Accessories forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox One support for USB Racing Wheels..... Logitech G25, G27, Thrustmaster RGT FFB with Clutch and etc....

I would like to be able to use my existing/new USB Racing Wheel with clutch on the Xbox One to play all racing games.

1,352 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

341 comments  ·  Other Controller Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HOTAS For Xbox One

If space/flight simulators ever do make it to Xbox One we're going to need the appropriate controller. It would be perfered if we could use our current PC HOTAS controllers and plug them into the Xbox One, but considering all the different models would need different drivers/firmware to work on Xbox One it would be understandable it couldn't happen. I'm sure mad catz could produce a decent one for the Xbox One...just make sure it's a HOTAS.

1,216 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

256 comments  ·  Other Controller Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make flight stick available for Xbox One

I'm actually quite surprised that there is still no flight stick available for XBox One. The console is 1,5 years on the market now ... and now that Elite Dangerous is approaching it becomes even more important to deliver adequate equipment.

767 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

104 comments  ·  Other Controller Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow wheels to have more buttons

Basically, the Thrustmaster TX wheel has a lot of buttons, especially the F1 Wheel add-on. Unfortunately though, many of these buttons are doubled or trippled-up. By that I mean "A", for instance, is mapped to two different buttons. However when connected to a PC, thiose two buttons are completely separate and can be mapped to two different functions.

The problems with this were relatively minor untill the release of project cars, and I imagine F1 2015 will have similar issues, where there simply aren't enough mappable buttons to fully appreciate the games.

You only need to go into the button…

643 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

91 comments  ·  Other Controller Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wireless Speed Wheel for Xbox One

Loved the immersion that the wireless speed wheel provided to Forza and other racing games on the Xbox 360. Would love to see it on the XBox One. And if you do it, be sure to include bumpers and a chat adapter.

478 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

80 comments  ·  Other Controller Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make Xbox One racing wheels compatible with Xbox 360 backward compatible games

If possible I'd love to see XBOX One compatible racing wheel support for XBOX 360 games (via backwards compatibility).

Should the XBOX 360 games at some point be made compatible with steering wheel controllers, having them be compatible with a wheel that is also compatible with XBOX One games would be ideal for those wanting to play old and new games without having to use more than one wheel.

I'd also imagine that XBOX 360 compatible wheels will become scarce in future, so having the ability to use a current generation wheel would be extremely beneficial.

[Mod edit: Title changed…

260 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Other Controller Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to bind two buttons to the controller for actions such as recording

Say you want to quick launch an app while gaming and you can press two buttons or hold a button to launch that specific app because i notice most games do not use dual button functions.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Ability to bind two buttons to control things like recording while pressing Y+B ect."]

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other Controller Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base