Console Hardware & Accessories

Here you can find ideas for physical Xbox hardware, including Xbox consoles, controllers, and accessories.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Console & Accessories forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Offer Xbox One S in black.

Please offer the Xbox One S in black.

1,654 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

161 comments  ·  Xbox One S  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow 4K passthrough on Xbox One S

Since the new Xbox has shifted toward 4K media, can we be able to do 4K passthrough since having the Xbox as your center hub and its hdmi pass through is a main selling point? It would be a shame if we can't use the hdmi in passthrough feature anymore if we're using something that has 4K capabilities.

1,459 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Xbox One S  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HDR Dolby Vision Support For Xbox One S

I understandard that the xbox one s will support the hdr 10 standard. Microsoft has not confirmed hdr dolby vision standard. I bought a new tv with hdr dolby vision as many others have. I was planning on upgrading to the S version from my original xbox one for the reasons of the 4k blu ray player and HDR support. there are 4k BLU RAY movies out already supporting dolby vision. It would be a great selling point for Microsoft to support both HDR standards so they do not restrict their sales to the many people whom already have 4k…

975 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Xbox One S  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customise your own unique XBOX ONE S with Xbox Design Labs

Since E3 we have got the Xbox Design Labs where we can customise the color scheme for our own unique controller design, but why stop there? Why not the same treatment for the Xbox One S? Check out the link - https://youtu.be/93OvrF4e-HE
    This is a video I did on YouTube demonstrating this idea where you can choose the colors you want for your Xbox One S and the Controller to match. I think it would be a great idea for consumers and a huge selling point for Xbox

467 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Xbox One S  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base