Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

Allow Xbox 360 wireless accessories to work on Xbox One

Add Xbox 360 wireless accessory support (IE racing wheels, guitar controller, drums controller, etc) through Xbox 360 wireless PC adapter to Xbox One to be used in backwards compatible Games.

[Mod edit: Changed title from "Xbox 360 wireless accessory support for Xbox One in BC games" to better reflect this suggestion. Thanks!]

2,153 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hiro73R0 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ImTheRealJAG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YAAAS WE NEED THIS I HAVE A RACING WHEEL WORTH ABOUT £120 FOR THE 360 AND I BOUGHT THE ONE S AND FH3 AND I CANT BUY A DECENT RACING WHEEL CO THEY ARE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. Pls Xbox I beg you...

• OrtAbgrund28804 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if we must use the Wireless Receiver, We need support For the Wireless Racing Wheel and Wireless Speed Wheel, and maybe the Wireless microphones for wich we still need a PC driver too!

• gimphole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want to use my old 360 controller on the one, sick of the one controllers breaking, if it works on windows ten then it should work on the one. Or make better joysticks in the conttollers

• NakedFaerie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea, add the official microsoft wheel to the xbox one compatibility list. Im would rather sell the xbox one than buy another wheel

• XboxPhantom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add me to the list of people who would love to see the 360 Wireless Racing Wheel be made compatible with the Xbox One; I'd even purchase a new Xbox One version if it was offered.

I loved the Wireless Racing Wheel because it was so convenient to use. No wires, pedals or complicated setup; for a casual racing fan like me it was perfect and it's really a shame that no comparable item is available from Microsoft.

• JEREMIAHLATION commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get the (Cronus Max plus) works with most controllers and accessories for any controller to any console.

• FUBARhog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new controllers are badly constructed. - got 2 with my XO and the right side grip creaks on both of them. I'd rather play with the 360 pads.

Factor in the money I have spent on Officially Licensed fight sticks and a wheel and pedal set for the 360 and you get an annoyed customer.

It seems that we are expected to pay for new products that are inferior to the ones we already own.

Don't get me started on unfinished software being released, some of which isn't good enough to be rated BETA quality. It took 36 hours for one game to download patches during which time I could not play the game.

• midnightodour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having 2 x standard wireless 360 controllers plus a steering one gathering dust, I would gladly pay out for a dongle that converts the signal to fool the console (no need for a new driver) rather than pay for another xbox one controller that essentially has the same button map for 50 quid a pop. Perhaps a third party will do the smart thing and make this happen if microsoft won't. This would make switching consoles more palatable. If it was builtin you could flog consoles without controllers and slash the price to undercut the PlayStation some more.

• gduckHUN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please support "Microsoft Xbox360 Wireless receiver for Windows"! Because XO left/right stick quality is a nightmare :( X360 controller 4ever!!!

• Cam Crosby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been through 4 of the Microsoft wired headsets that you can buy for 25 bucks. I wasted 100 in headsets over the last 3 years! I just want a wireless headset that fits over 1 ear similar to the one they had on the 360! Why hasn't microdot came out with this yet! This is ridiculous!!!

• Kokiwii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Request for Xbox 360 wireless wheel compatibility on xbox one !!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

• Western Omelet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My one accessory compatibility request is for the Wireless Speed Wheel. This was an amazing entry-level steering wheel controller. Sadly, no such controller exists for the XBox One. Until one exists, I will buy racing games very sparingly.

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If at all possible this would be a good choice as a lot of players like the feel of the 360 controllers and they have shown to be durable. It would also give players that have extra controllers for the 360 a use for them after the console is completely obsolete.

• xXHate247Xx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also wish it was the other way around xb1 on 360 but also agree the 360 controllers seemed alot more durable

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base