Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

Xbox controller battery percentage indicator

On the Xbox one dashboard it should show how much of a percentage is left in your controller batteries.

5,870 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Im Irish 4 Life shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

74 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}
    Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before andhave no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com or call/Text on +1(406) 350-4986

• warriornjal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a headphone symbol and abattery symbol, top right on the home screen. I am ok with how it works, can work out from that what life is in my battery

• Ya Boi CrazyX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful, noting the fact it will let you know your controller is about to die, right when your in the middle of something it'll just die right after the notice.

• JoE TwEaKn MANE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

umm i hardly get controller battery notifications except wid 1 pair of my rechargeable batteries others jus die lol i only use rechargeable 1s though

• DEMON MANTIS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The dashboard on the Xbox one has a battery level in the top right corner. It also sends a notification when the battery is getting low. A pop up will appear on the bottom like the achievements do.

• I 4reeeal I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would say this would be inaccurate, plus, it's not really that necessary to have a specific reading on how much power your controller has left.

• LegoNinja187 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it was for the play and charge kit made by Microsoft/Xbox then they would be able to make it accurate.

• BlondiebutGeeky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have an indicator icon in the upper right hand side. It is useful, I always look before I hop-especially for modes like Raids and Horde.

• Internet Expert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a feeling that accurate percentage readings of the battery will be wildly unstable due to the fact that the user is allowed to use literally any kind of AA battery in the controller. Battery manufacturers tend to put in little nuances in their batteries to give it that competitive edge compared to their rivals.

If they used built-in battery packs like the PS3/4, then this feature would likely be an actual thing.

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base