Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

An offically Xbox Licensed Mouse and Keyboard

Xbox Liscenced Mouse and Keyboard for Sending Messages, Typing on youtube, and Even play games, the Option to switch to mouse and Keyboard Controls in the Setting of the Xbox

3,379 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wolfe oX shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

131 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ItzAidxn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Omg can we please add in keyboard and mouse PS4 have got it , pc are allowed to use controllers but Xbox can't use mouse and key board

• fishcake79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

about time we got official keyboard and mouse for gaming, especially with more games becoming cross platform, only fair.

• SlickjoneS69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think m/k support would fix cronus nd other 3rd party device issues exmpl pvp games !!! now they have m/k with aim assist!! every pvp player knows about this issue and if they use controller they would love to even gamefield. if u dont like pvp why would you care if xbox has support for mouse and keyboard? xbox gave us real pc killer hacker free gaming heaven with power to relly take fps nd pvp games to full 60fps. i hate that we have this bridge but we are too paranoid to cross it! reality is that mouse and keyboard is and will dominate pvp!!! be curious try pubg on pc or eny fps then honestly say is it a bad thing!! i did same on controller and oh boy witcher3 was goooooooood with it!!! so i bought xboxox fell in love cause no hackers but now cronus users are here and its worce!! fix isnt trying to fix 3rd party device issue!!! real fix is to evolve be the best u can!!! microsoft gave us this gift lets open it fully and show that we adept and evolve to be the best.. ty for reading now think am i wrong......

• razortaps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As i have mirror movement in both wrist and have pain using the controller, the keyboard and mouse for me would help me greatly. thank you.

• NORBIT01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hell yes. If your worried about people having a advantage what about the people who buy scuf controllers they have a advantage over other players and come on everyone would have a mouse and keyboard at home so anyone can do it unlike pleople who buy custom controllers

• Hawk223 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are very ignorant person if you vote for mouse and keyboard support on xbox.

• JShelton0914 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If people don't want mousr and keyboard on Xbox then there should not be cross play with the other platforms. It's already unfair for Xbox players simply because of cross platform play. You should have a choice to enable or disable mouse and keyboard

• ghanja spawnX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is keyboard and mouse for gaming on the XBox NOT a thing yet?!? Come on, Microsoft. I would play ALOT more shooters if I could get keyboard and mouse support. I don't even care about online pros and cons, I want it for offline campaigns, like Skyrim, Borderlands, Doom, etc!

• DR4G0N72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So.... king Trump USA .... your argument to this is basically..... It's not fair!!!! ... hold on.... when they break your arms to force you to use WSAD and a mouse.... no ...wait.... sorry... my bad.... i got confused...they Don't do that do they.... why don't you just keep on using your controller and let other people use the control method of their choice.... if you think it's gonna be unfair when you play COD and you're gonna struggle to get those perks to give yourself that all important advantage.... see where I'm going with this?.... might be best if you do what your namesake Trump sometimes needs to do...... think about what you've said !!!

• King Trump USA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should not be added in if it does you should not be forced to play with keyboard and mouse people it is deeply unfair there is no point of playing a console if everyone is using a keyboard and mouse oh yes the Xbox is cheaper and you could just buy a keyboard and mouse for it but you might as well just go to PC because it's a way better version in all aspects there would be no point in playing console anymore. You would also save money by going to PC you don't have to do any subscription with Xbox Live and other things you would save money by going to PC. If XBox releases this officially I'm done with the console I'm returning all of the console stuff I can. consoles have always been centered around controllers for a reason.

• fUll951 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's time for native mouse and keyboard support for all games.

you've all been playing with mouse and keyboard users since xbox 360 and ps3. and will continue to.

• QuiteSign736476 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keyboard and Mouse support with some reasonably limited Windows features will give me a reason to pay for Xbox Live. Just please keep the system ram usage around 2gbs.

• Lamee v2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally really badly want to get keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One. I play Rainbow six seige and it is known in the community that there are people that use nonliscensed devices to use kb/m the of course easy fix would be to release a licensed version so its fair for everyone genuinely altogether i feel that this would be a great fix and idea.

• Curtra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like this is a good idea. But only certain games should have it. Games like 7 days to die Halo wars two, minecrafy, any games that mainly run on a cursor set up should be compatible with keyboard. Fps games would become unfair as to people playing those games on pc that switched over would have a bigger advantage.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base