Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

An offically Xbox Licensed Mouse and Keyboard

Xbox Liscenced Mouse and Keyboard for Sending Messages, Typing on youtube, and Even play games, the Option to switch to mouse and Keyboard Controls in the Setting of the Xbox

3,002 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wolfe oX shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

117 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • fUll951 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's time for native mouse and keyboard support for all games.

you've all been playing with mouse and keyboard users since xbox 360 and ps3. and will continue to.

• QuiteSign736476 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keyboard and Mouse support with some reasonably limited Windows features will give me a reason to pay for Xbox Live. Just please keep the system ram usage around 2gbs.

• Lamee v2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally really badly want to get keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One. I play Rainbow six seige and it is known in the community that there are people that use nonliscensed devices to use kb/m the of course easy fix would be to release a licensed version so its fair for everyone genuinely altogether i feel that this would be a great fix and idea.

• Curtra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like this is a good idea. But only certain games should have it. Games like 7 days to die Halo wars two, minecrafy, any games that mainly run on a cursor set up should be compatible with keyboard. Fps games would become unfair as to people playing those games on pc that switched over would have a bigger advantage.

• thangld commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please!
    I gave up on shooting gaming from 360 and only buy games with auto aim. Please help me to play my favorite game CoD on my favourite console.

• Amyfx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, I would love native kb/m support on Xbox One for games. That would make the console surpass all competition! I love playing on PC but most of my gaming pals are on Xbox. Play Anywhere just doesn't have enough games.

• CallUrPhysician commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need some kind of button box for racers. Project Cars 2 is around the corner, please give us an option to assign more buttons than just what is available on the controller.

• I Am The Racoon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People say "Oh just buy a computer" Well why spend over 1000 bucks for a good running computer that runs every game when you could buy the mouse and keyboard for probably up to 75 bucks. I want to get better at OverWatch and I want to use a keyboard and mouse. Why can't you just release it. 2, 786 votes, come on!!!!

• GroveStCoves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happens when a portion of the fps players switch to pc after xbox releases licensed mouse and keyboard on console? I have no desire to use console when this happens. Controllers were the only reason I got a console to begin with. So unfair. Xbox should be punishing those who use mouse and keyboard in fps games where most players use a controller or at least separating the two permenantly. I cannot bear to play a fps game where I know people are using mouse and keyboard while the rest of us use controllers, especially overwatch. It destroys ranking systems.

• SUPRAx321 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mouse and keyboard and Win32 support please. I know Phil Spencer has mentioned cords in the living room but there are a lot of Bluetooth devices that work fine. Not only does this make it easier for users to input characters but it opens a whole new world of gaming to the xbox and to a community that may have never had the chance to experience certain PC games. AoE II / AoM are good examples of great games to launch with Mouse support. My grand ideal is that the closer MS gets to closing the gap on PCs the closer they are to closing the chapter on generations of consoles/engines and paving a path to the future. Getting a back compat console into the living room with PC abilities is a no brainer. If people can get a box for half the price of a high end gaming PC they will do it. The instant you can boot up an Xbox, run Office365 to do term papers, print them out, run your STEAM library, run Dos, hell even maybe PSnow. When Microsoft's entire historic collection of work is in one box is when great things will happen.

• transfix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keyboard support for wheel racers is important to enable more controls and full use of the button mapping. In this case it's not an advantage. Really wish this feature would arrive as I have a button box that's useless. PS4 allows keyboard support so come on MS

• Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i disagree 100 percent. this is xbox one, meant for an xbox one controller and nothing else, pc has every game that you can play on xbox plus more probably. i don't see why you think you are good if you get on a console and play against someone with a controller knowing your aim is going to be better, you can go on call of duty play on 20-20 if you buy an adapter for a mouse and never have a problem. all the adapters like the cronus max, titan one, and the xim4 need to be patched away immediately and never be seen on an xbox console again.

• PR0 L0RD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This console game world needs a patch asap,Why in the world would they destroy console gaming like this,,console gaming was used by controllers from the console, and that's it , that's why it was so challenging for everyone because everyone used the same controller and it takes skill to fluctuate your fingers around a console controller versus tapping all 5 fingers on a keyboard and mouse at the same time. Microsoft , Sony and other consoles are being destroyed with this advantage especially for gold members that buy a console with a console remote and they get destroyed by keyboard and mouse users,,,especially for some games like halo5 , battlefield , call of duty etc that already come with auto aiming , / if anyone disagrees or doesn't believe me, look through the web especially YouTube !!!! Type in mouse and keyboard for Xbox one and listen to their descriptions//opinions about how they feel how much more of an advantage it is.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base