Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

Lower the price of the MRSP of the Xbox One Wireless Elite Controller. It's way too expensive!

The Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller is outrageously expensive.
Neogaf and Reddit are reporting on the ridiculous of the pricing for the MSRP, it should be lowered.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063321

11,422 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

levyjl1988 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

330 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • HuskySquire4821 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, My name is RICHARD FROM UNITED STATE and i want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing

about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts and due to the fact

that i lost alot of money to online scam. Until one day i discovered an hacker called mason hardman. he is really good at

what he does.so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Existed, He told me yes and that its a card

programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This

was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to his terms and conditions.

Hoping and praying it was not a scam. four days later i received my card and tried it with the closest ATM machine close to

me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000USD. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So

far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000USD without any stress of being caught and the wonderful part is that the

credit limit is over a $$600,000.00USD. i also wanted to confirm if i could use it anywhere in the world so i traveled to 6

different countries and it worked perfectly well. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those

of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really changed my life and it can change yours too. It is 100% safe to

use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.
    He can also reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact him for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).TYPE VERVE VISA AND MASTER CARD

CONTACT HIM== OFFICIALBLANK9@GMAIL.COM
    officialcashatm@gmail.com

• ChocoboFan01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had my elite controller for two years, just got a second one as well. I'm willing to put in the price listed because I don't have it to show off, I use all of its advantages, and understand the reasoning of its current price, it does not need to be lowered.

• DutchMasterWine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The controllers are badass my son is two and loves to throw that and yet have had no problems with it unlike ps thumb toggles get jacked up lol

• CyberGuardFL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not only expensive but it doesn't even last:
    mine was good for maybe 4 months and the rubber pads fell off

• v D 4 N N Y x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Especially when they have the build quality that microsoft is famous for. 4 different controllers broken with the same problem, left analog stick jams

• BillTWA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cost is ridiculous! Should come with Xbox one x normally! Not worth the price!

• SinistralFern23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you want your ideas heard, CALL THE MAIN XBOX HEADQUARTERS AND LET THE DESIGN TEAM KNOW!!! this online thing is not worth *** anymore.

• AJGAME95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lowering the cost is an idea or possibly having the elite controller bundled with the Xbox one x

• Ya Boi CrazyX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree it cost just a little of 1/4th of what and Xbox alone cost, and its just a controller.

• MicrobicGrub709 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Xbox and Microsoft decides to lower the price of the elite controller through MRSP, would it also lower the price of the controller of the same controller in an actual store, meaning if you wanted to buy one hardcopy in store and not through a digital purchase page through the xbox store. Then again, if the elite controller is too expensive, why not just buy a regular one that isnt black or white, just get a special edition controller as I have. The elite controller can be altered to favor your individual types of playstyles, so its debatable why as a community you might feel that the price is ridiculous. However, whether its an elite controller, if it breaks, we'll all have to buy another controller

• Sp cySquirrel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I some what agree. They should lower the price or offer a exclusive repair plan. These are to expensive to for anyone to buy every time something happens.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base