Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

Connect/charge your iPhone, Android, etc. and listen to music from it

It would be a good thing to being able to connect your iphone or ipod and listen to music from it like you were able to on the 360 about a few years back

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by Its Borek. Thanks everyone!]

3,952 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

G4rB4N5O97 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

67 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}
    Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before andhave no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com or call/Text on +1(406) 350-4986

• DeloreanFanatic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe it's now 2017 and we still can't just simply charge our Apple devices off of the Xbox one. Yet another thing for me to like Playstation more for.

• xXFOXYRX7LADYXx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I plugged my Tablet into a off X-Box 360, When it was 9% on battery and now it's on 0% on battery. Did I destroy the Tablet's battery?

• JackHockey4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i understand what u guys r saying but the new pandora update made this less of a problem w its ability to play in the background also if u thumbs up the songs u like it almost gets to a playlist

• thkaal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What the hell? We don't get backwards compatibility from the start as promised, we lose this feature. The controller turns off even if plugged in. What's next? We have to give up our first born in order to turn on the controller?

• WhiteThrone9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing, I want to be able to listen to Eminem while playing Warframe. Make this happen, please!

• Ezo Bro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great if we could plug in and charge and play media from any devices including multimedia devices etc. on the original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One and all gaming consoles etc.

• ThatShinerGuy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still have a zune I tried to hook it up to the Xbox one and it didn't work. I was shocked and was confused why this wasn't a thing from 360

• RBurt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of now, the August update does not allow you to connect a device or charge that device while connected USB. It seems like the only way to play background music is to install it to a hard drive or plug in a flash drive. Not sure how that would work if you are buying your music from iTunes. If I am wrong, please someone correct me.

• GmPreme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To spend as many hours gaming as I do. the ability to charge my iPhone whilst playing would come in handy. also the media on my phone should be readable by the media center as well

• DJM2M0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a update for Apple iPod & Iphone synchronization so I can play background music on the Xbox One. Since this feature is available on Xbox 360, I feel the Xbox One should have this too. Maybe iPods & Iphones could work with the Xbox One using bluetooth to connect wirelessly

• BC1096 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You were able to do this on the Xbox 360, and it would be nice to have the same ability on the Xbox One.

• NotATranny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw someone comment that they wouldn't pay the licensing fee..? Xbox paid for bluray...BLURAY!! Do you know the bluray license? Sony, their largest competition in the console market, *** they wouldn't pay those fees.

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base