Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

Xbox One Wireless Headset similar to the one for Xbox 360

Like the xbox wireless headsets for the 360, we need one for the one. Just chat, no game sound needs to come through like the pro gaming headsets. We need one just like the old headsets.

6,370 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mr WillisWillis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

789 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bracht commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's a VERY simple answer as to why MS doesn't make a decent wireless ( or wired for that matter) headset. Licensing. They make BOATLOADS on every Xbox branded 3rd party product sold. Turtlebeach has made a fortune lying to peoples ears with 7.1 surround sound headsets.

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}
    Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before andhave no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com or call/Text on +1(406) 350-4986

• RoliC2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

come on microsoft.. xbox one x around the corner and still this stupid headset with WIRE?! really? we're in 2017 not 1980!

• King JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot believe still no mention of this with the futuristic 4K machine Xbox One X, wow, just wow.....again!!!!

• WARRIOR I M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it time for a new thread? Contact Larry Hyrb- Major Nelson directly on Xbox Live and give him a hyperlink to this thread. How is the only option to team chat- a Kinect ( where others hear and chime in on the conversations of ur house, 2) a $500 headset that costs as much as your console, or a tethered headset that adds wires to a situation where wires have no advantage? 2005-12 years ago there was tech to support a mono speaker wireless headset. Playstation even has one. DEMAND BETTER FROM XBOX. This situation is sooo *** idk if I should laugh historically or cry. ABSURDITY

• KiLLaBushWooKiE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still... late 2017 and no wireless chat piece, what a joke. I bet the xbox one x comes or has a wired piece of crap voice headset LOL

• Halfof840 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not a thing? How do we keep going backwards? It took three years to add background audio to the Xbox One, while the 360 had that at launch. Now we are back to annoying wired headsets or third party nonsense? Microsoft, please get it together and make this wireless headset.

• RasputinX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just picked up a pair of Turtle Beach Stealth 700s...haven't used them in anger yet, but they seem alright...for a hundrend and fifty bucks I could wish for something that feels and looks a bit more...well, less shiny plastic and more discretely rubberized matte finish would have been welcome.

• IAmKingGill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously how is this not a thing. We've been waiting along time for this. That's cool I'll be posting a video of me burning two xbox one's because your company is ***. How does a "newer better system" have less capabilities than the 360. Your company is moving backwards. On my way to buy a computer.

• BashfulSpy56843 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been for years that xbox one is in the market, and only has four headsets full wireless for him, and none is commercialized in Brazil, Microsoft, needs to improve its system so as not to be so complicated the development of wireless headsets for them and with quality suround 7.1

• Steve Zahn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MICROSOFT SUPPORT -- PLEASE ADDRESS / ANSWER THIS THREAD. How is it even fathomable that a new ("superior") console, the One/S/X has less features/weaker hardware than the 360. You are failing, I can't wait for other giants to get into gaming... maybe google or Amazon can fix this incompetence.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base