Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

Add Xbox Elite Controller to Design Labs

Well at E3 we did see what the new feature added called Design Labs which helps build a controller of your desires. But, the Elite Controller should be added to the Design Labs so people that have gotten accustom to the Elite Contoller can have it custom made to there own desires. I hope to see if this is possible and this would please many people.

1,513 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Miracle SiXoRMiracle SiXoR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CSW652CSW652 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would only be for this if they fix the issues with the elite controller first - they don't last.

• ZsciaeountZsciaeount commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you offered a Design Lab option for Elite controllers, I would be all over that. I love my custom One S controller, but nothing beats the Elite controller's weight and overall build. If I could design my own, I would be the happiest gamer around.

• METABOLIC SHAUNMETABOLIC SHAUN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen. My right analogue is wobbly because I dropped it hard one time & I'm getting a new one when I buy an XB1X. I've seen new elites on E-bay & Amazon for around £60. I'd be willing to buy another full RRP elite if it were in the design lab however.

• AXELXu7AXELXu7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they used bluetooth like the one-s controllers, you would never need another controller. Even Sony fans admit that we have the best gamepads.

• Stansbury76Stansbury76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cover plates/casing for Controller would be better why should i buy a new controller if i alredy have 4 and 1 Elite they should sell cover plates/casing like nintendo do for nintendo 3ds

• LifeonerthLifeonerth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Careful what you wish for- I got a design labs controller and it does not work with my chatpad for xbox one, despite not saying so upfront. It is shaped slightly differently and the chatpad does not fit it. It is loose and falls off, and will not turn on despite all firmware being updated etc. I don't recommend the design lab controllers unless/untill this is addressed. Who knows what other accessories do not work with them!

• TimeverseTheoryTimeverseTheory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hopefully the bumpers are made out of a more durable material, can't wait to use a Bluetooth Elite with my Suface

• DocNYzDocNYz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add USB-C (and Bluetooth 5!) to the Elite controller and Scorpio (with USB 3.1 support A/C ports as well)!!

• Darkhawk NinjaDarkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How amazing would this be. Although I don't know how many more elite controllers would sell because of this. I'd certainly consider it.

• Peter Mac PLPeter Mac PL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly !!!
    Elite controller should be released with Bluetooth compatibility and USB Type-C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DaVinci 4 EverDaVinci 4 Ever commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So in essence the people want the elite controller to have:
    1-Bluetooth support
    2-USB-C
    3-Addition to Design Labs
    4-Better Durability
    C'mon Xbox team make our Christmas a happy one

• Alacan89Alacan89 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the focus on Windows 10 and xbox play anywhere it is a must for the Elite Controller to also support Bluetooth. A nice adition would being able to pair the device to two or three devices like Logitech does with their MultiDevice keyboard and mouse. This way it is easy to switch between using the controller with an xbox or you computer/phone/tablet.

• GTazDevilGTazDevil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This.. please this. I want a green orange and purple monster looking controller and I'd needlessly spend my money on this crap hahaha #fanboyforlife >.>

• KarmaFettKarmaFett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PFC Conners nailed it. I am waiting in the mail for my GOW elite controller, but if I could customize my own I'd pay $200 and I may not even go as hard as they did on the GOW elite controller. May just choose a solid color scheme and a game logo or etching. That would have to be cheaper than all of the customizing done on GOW controller.

• RyFry13RyFry13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please update page to include the following: Bluetooth support for computer play, USB type C instead of micro. Even if Bluetooth was integrated into elites today I would be convinced to buy one.

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base