Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

White thumbsticks for customizable Xbox controller.

I want to design and Xbox controller that is a dark color on the body and back, but then everything else is white(bumpers, triggers, d-pad, ABXY, view/menu, and thumbsticks). Currently you can choose white in every category except the thumbsticks. I would like it if this option was added.

146 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NeverNotRunningNeverNotRunning shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Darkhawk NinjaDarkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if that is a good idea. While they would look awesome at first, think of how quickly they will get dirty. The awesome white sticks would quickly get grimy and dirty.

• SauceyRossySauceyRossy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. I am satisfied with all the other options (more is always better). But white sticks would open up so many other great design options.

Add white thumbsticks Microsoft!!!!!!

• BanOlyBanOly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, having the option to select white thumbsticks would be enough to convince me to spend double on a customisable controller! It's so hard to customise a decent-looking controller without them.

• MissToxicFrostMissToxicFrost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AGREE! it's the only thing preventing me from buying one that i already made. i have one that is the light blue, with everything else white, but the grey or black thumbsticks don't look the way i want. for $79.99, i'd pay twice if i had white thumbsticks. PLEASE.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base