Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

Lower the price on Xbox One Controllers

Lower the price of Xbox One controllers. It's at the price of new games..

2,927 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

rL DiiLLy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lucif Exire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they did this then the controllers won't be *** good. I know for some people the Elite controller it expensive but it's worth every penny.

• XxBraddock82xX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Microsoft, well I'm going to give you feedback to you: What good would it do you launch an update to solve the problem that the joystick is turned off and on automatically during gambles second feedback would you guys launch a filing option cache in menu settings for this same option had the xbox 360 console.

• Zombl337 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

$70 for a New Dusk Shadow controller WITHOUT a rechargeable battery in 2016 is BS. K thnx bye

• TooskilledforU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone on here have any idea on how economics work? They make the controller, than raise the price of the controller about 10%-15% to make a profit; if it costs Microsoft $51 to make the controller, then they raise it 15% to make some money, then the cost is $60. If you want Microsoft to go bankrupt, then fine, go ahead and demand the price to be raised, but do not start crying when you no longer have Xbox Games to play.

• Machetefaceslap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely agree, I would love to try the elite controller but I don't even spend over 100 on a headset. Also 65 plus is way too much for the regular xbone remote. More affordable accessories and they might sell more consoles

• SlinkTOXIC INK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and there make quality is very cheap i dropped one and the rb button is *** now and that is not the first time this has happen

• DHG Bossman07 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank You someone agrees its like i have to make a choice between buying more games to play and play by myself or play with someone else with the games i have.

1 3 Next →

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base