Find ideas for hardware or accessory improvements or hardware ideas

Lower the price on Xbox One Controllers

Lower the price of Xbox One controllers. It's at the price of new games..

2,935 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

rL DiiLLy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • NarwhalzNBacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seriously? This whine fest is detracting from real hardware/accessory issues and feature requests. Any requests to lower prices on here should be immediately deleted by mods....I want to pay less as much as the next guy, but this is not the place to complain about prices...

• TrollingGamer13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BBBBBBBRUH. How long have you been with Microsoft? If you honestly think they'll lower the price of anything but a console, then you are sadly misled. Microsoft, while I am their biggest fanboy, is comprised of nothing but moneywhoring corporate execs led by a kind, rich, but blind man, who can't see what a giant *** of a company he's grown. If you had a shred of hope, well let me vaporize that tiny shred so that you realize that Microsoft listens to their fanbase like a brick. I'm sorry, but they won't be doing that.

• JustRad77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any response from Microsoft on this? Let's raise the bar people. Social media is a powerful tool. Use them. Twitter. Facebook. Reddit. Any or all of them. Fix the controller issue. With all we buy, surely they cant be this greedy.

• JustRad77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least fix the connection issues with the controller and Xbox one. I bought a controller for no reason. All of them have this issue. For some time, per my research.....

• Bmarr30 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is absurd for the repetitive failures of the product. Two controllers both failed within 4 months which is of course outside the 90 day warranty. Seems to me like xbox just wants you to continue to pay the 60 bucks for a new controller every 4 months and makes a sub par product to ensure it. They don't even offer any way to repair the controller. You are required to replace it or fix it yourself. Take notes microsoft. Some of the most successful companies that are known for their customer service seek ways to make the customer experience better and more affordable rather than nickle and dimeing them with these absurd business practices.

• AARS007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

with this price should last at least two years, but my two controls had operating defect in just one year and one month

• iamrainman943 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had to desolder the perfectly functional (yet entirely broken) OEM thumbsticks and replace them with 3rd party modules.................................great controller, garbage thumbsticks. increase the tension and i would totally buy an elite controller instead of homebuilding my own like i did.

I hate barely turning and engaging the thumbstick click on accident, it shouldnt take a soldering iron and an additional 20$ to fix.

• ThndrGRoVEE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, especially when they choose to use such cheap material. I've had my controller less then 6 months and am a VERY passive gamer (never rage throw it damage my controllers) and it is already cracking.. Says something about how cheap they are trying to be yet still wanting to make max profit...

• Suprnova123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The controller isn't even anything to boost about. The headphone and headset adapters are especially terrible, considering that they get damaged extremely easily even with delicate care.

• Zumblu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ehh. if they do this it will probably make the controller not perform as well or feel cheaper. because they would cut costs somewhere if they lowered the price. never going to happen.

• ENKOGNEATO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the record, the "Elite" Controller is no better than a standard controller and Microsoft doesn't think it will last more than 90 days in an experienced gamers hands. Perhaps MS is attempting to redefine the word elite while misleading the believers? Unless you have an in store warranty, you can not expect Microsoft to stand by their product. I have a copy of my Chat with MS customer support to prove it. They also warned me not to post anything negative?In the same spirit of their use of copy and pasted "customer support "scripts, I have copy and pasted this comment.

• getrekt8990 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should cost less due to crap quality I've purchased 3 now all of which have had the left thumb stick break under almost no pressure if pushed at a certain angle.. Fix issue or Sony will be making more money..

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base