Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1,052 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

19 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CZ (Czech) Language for Xbox One

I would request you to be able to do the translation into Czech. Fans living in the Czech Republic and have a lot of xbox 360 or ONE. Of course they are disappointed that there is not one xbox Czech language for dashboard:-(I do not know that there is a bit of polish and borders of our country. Polish has, why not Czech. Really your request, I ask you to update to Czech. Thank you very much

1,040 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

326 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give the possibility to merge Gamertag

Like EA with Origin, It will be great if you allow to merge Gamertag. Many players have multiple GT (sometime by error, choice, or just because it's cheapest to create another one instead to rename it etc...).
    Make available to merge in the same account to keep achievement, friends in the same...

1,015 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

184 comments  ·  Gamertags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. YouTube Red Free for Xbox Live Gold Members

It would be just like any other Xbox live perk so you dont have to deal with commercials and ads on YouTube.

987 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Two year Xbox Live Gold membership

I think we should have a 2 year membership so I don't have the hassle of buying it every year

956 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Earn Xbox Rewards Without Having to Buy

XboxLiveRewards there needs to be alot more easier ways to earn rewards credits that dont involve buying anything because thats the point of using rewards! So we can get microsoft money! I hope you agree with me and add more ways to earn soon! I know lots of people feel this way

951 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

944 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

737 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Games with Gold should also include free games on Windows 10 on Phones and PC

Xbox Games with Gold should expand to Windows PC and Mobile.

With so many Xbox enabled titles, Please give us maybe at least one (1) free title for Windows PC and one free title for Windows Mobile every month.

Even PlayStation gives free titles for their mobile (VITA) users with PlayStation Plus Service. This should even the value when it comes to free games to say the least.

This might woo some android and IOS Xbox users to jump ship on Windows Phones and for XP and Windows 7 users to upgrade to Windows 10.

Thanks

935 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MORE GAMES WITH GOLD!!!

It would be nice if gold members can get a bigger variety of games or even more games with gold...

-Gaming Wither

932 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

930 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1419 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox Rewards to be used for Physical Games

I loved the idea of Xbox Live Rewards. I thought it was one more step towards improving the Xbox Experience. When I heard, I bougth Halo 5 and Rise of The Tomb Raider righ away, to redeem the points. But it was only them that I found out that Xbox Live Rewards was only avaiable for digital purchases. First thing, that's not clear anywhere, not in the video, nor in the description. Only in the FAC, it seems that they're hiding that information. Second thing, just because I prefer to buy my games in Physical media am I not worthy…

913 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 890 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More Backward Compatible Titles Offered as Deals with Gold for Xbox One

I think that in the deals with gold section that they should have backward compatible games. People will start buying more backward compatible games. Deals are always a good time once in a while.

887 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Live Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Absolutely no advertisements anywhere on xbox

I have seen the odd one when browsing the store but then I came on and there was was one in the featured column right on my home page.

Doesn't the amount I pay yearly for xbox live cover this?
    Please remove any and all ads from xbox throughout the home screen.
    Thanks.

835 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Live Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make multi player free

Since PC players get free multi player it should be free for Xbox owners too. I am a gold member, and have been for years.
    It would be a nice gesture and also add more features like Groove, a free movie a month and continue GWG for those that are gold members.

811 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. No repeats for Games with Gold games on Xbox One

Crimson dragon again it was bad enough the first time in August now September again

807 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give a discount on your next purchase if you already own a Games With Gold title

For me and many others we own a number of the free games before you add them to the Games with Gold library of the montyh. And I find once a month or every following month I have one or both games offered to already. So I and many other loyal regular purchasers of xbox content don't reap the benefits a lot for being a gold member. Even if it was just a 10% off any store purchase I would be very pleased.

[Mod edit: Changed title from "Give a discount on the Xbox Store if we own the available…

744 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Being able to sign in to Xbox One to play games when Xbox Live is down

Ability to sign into Xbox One to play games when Xbox Live is down. This is getting so annoying seen as XBL seems to have more down time recently since the launch of the Xbox One. At least give gamers the ability to sign in to play games, gain achievements like you can on the 360 until normal service resumes. Not very interesting admittedly, but is becoming more of a must of late

732 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Microsoft Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yearly Gamertag Change

Hi, I think that Microsoft should let Gold members change their gamertags for free once every year. If they want to Change their gamertags more than once a year, then they would have to pay the price it costs now. I hope you consider this. I think it's a pretty solid idea. Thanks! :)

708 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Gamertags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Xbox One License Transfer for games like 360

[Mod Edit: Removed old information that changed due to an earlier update.]

Wouldn't that be a great idea to allow users to transfer licenses the same way as this is being done on the Xbox 360?
    What if I want to sell my "old" Xbox One when I purchase the 1 TB COD special edition? Did anyone ever got the idea that there are people out there who might actually do that?

678 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Microsoft Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base