Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Offer six Games with Gold every month: three for Xbox One, three for Xbox 360

Xbox gold games serves does give us 2 games for xbox one & xbox 360.
    So, 3 game for each platform would be cool. 2 AAA game & 1 indie game for each month for gold members.
    And there is no doubt we ll see indie game (which s i hate on consoles) eventually indie games should be categorised in the store. And we want more 3A gold games more than indies.
    We ve just bought xbox one for 3A games & more exc games (like forza) . If we would like to play indie games, then we would be…

2,087 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

51 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Offer Xbox Live credit or reward for beating a game

For Xbox Live and gold members, I love the credit system for earning gamer points. Why not also offer actual credits to spend for beating a game. This would increase game sales and encourage people to play through stories more often. Like whenever credits are placed on an account, the credits could be used for videos, music, games, etc.

2,017 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the Family Plan!

Myself and my 3 kids would love to go Gold again, however the steep pricetag of 240USD to accomplish this is just too much for me. It was manageable at 100 per year with the plan but almost a 150% mark up this year is just too much. With no Family Plan I will have to not re-up my membership. or just get 1 membership and let my kids use mine one at a time. What a bummer though. We have 5 360s in our home, I guess the kids'll just have to play games the old way, with a…

1,903 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

211 comments  ·  Live Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Access to all Games With Gold, similar to EA Access Vault

Access to all Game With Gold (from the beginning on Xbox One) similar to EA Vault acess mode, while gold is a member.

The games are published monthly in Games with gold can be accumulated in the Vault.

1,878 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1,647 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Gamertags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Extend the Warranty for Elite Controllers from 90 days

Analog sticks wear out to quickly for the 150.oo price.Back ur cntrlr up with a proper warranty and I'll buy it.Or lower the price to 75.oo with a 3 month warranty.

1,610 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

293 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lower Gold Cost

Lower the cost of xbox live gold to $40 a year. Leave the gimmicks at home. No tiered gold plans, no special features if you buy a $100 year of gold vs $40. Leave everything how it is and just lower the price while continuing to give us all the features we have now as well as the ones planned for the future.

1,608 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Live Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make previous Xbox 360 Games with Gold available again for backward compatibility

PAST XBOX 360 GAMES WITH GOLD GAMES FREE FOR XBOX ONE OWNERS!

Since like most people who bought an Xbox One on day one I have not downloaded any of the free 360 games with gold games. Now that backwards compatibility has been announced I feel a little cheated and feel like the late Xbox One adopters coming from 360 are getting the better deal.

Can we please have a limited time window for all 360 gwg games to be available again for a limited time for us to "download" again for free?

It could be verified by checking how…

1,513 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Free stuff when Xbox Live goes down

Nobody likes it when we lose a night of xbox live, compensate us Microsoft as its a service we pay for, and to be fair isn't living up to the hi standards we have been used to thoughout the years, hopefully the future is better on the xbox one then weekly downtime

1,454 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

116 comments  ·  Live Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide a Deals with Gold "Coming Soon" Schedule

Be nice to have a tab that list games that are going to go on discount so kids and grandkids and start saving their chores,birthday game,gift card.this way they know how much and by when. Helps teach saving for something you want. Full price is a little hard for the kids over here to save for,but discount ones and and list would sure help.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "games on sale discount c coming soon."]

1,428 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Kinect Adapter for Xbox One X (Free)

Just like Microsoft did for the launch of the Xbox One S, for those of us who want to run both and Xbox One X and an Xbox One S at the same time and enjoy using the Kinect, we will still require an adapter. Also for the people upgrading from the original Xbox One that want to use the Kinect will also require this adapter. People like me who use the Kinect and own multiple consoles should have the ability to get another Kinect sensor for the launch of the Xbox One X! Thanks Mircrosoft!

1,343 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

142 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove advertising from dashboard for Gold members

Why are there always ads on the 360 dashboard for McDonalds and other garbage? They shouldn't be there to begin with, but if they have to be they should be for free accounts only. Paid subscribers should never see ads and quite frankly, it really annoys me. This also applies to the Xbox One as I'm sure you will start doing it there if you haven't already and I just didn't see it yet.

My 2 cents: remove them all for Gold members and call it another incentive/benefit to subscribing.

[MOD Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea…

1,288 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Xbox 360 Gold sharing

Have the same service as xbox one for xbox360 where if one account has gold all other accounts on the same console can enjoy the benifits of gold such as playing online it would be an amazing addition to have now that the console is nearing the end of its lifespan

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas posted by Brev2034 & Xtendoman. Thanks Everyone!]

1,282 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

180 comments  ·  Live Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Rocket League Free to Gold Members

Make Rocket Leauge free to gold members! It's no secret that PS4 players got this game for free when it launched, so why do us loyal Xbox one owners have to pay full price for it?

1,215 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Be able to transfer an entire Xbox Live account to a new email/Microsoft account

I made my Xbox Live account 8 years ago when I was in middle school. I used my parents email at the time. Well now I would like to transfer my Xbox Live account to an email that I have complete control of, but there is no way of doing this currently.

1,152 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

191 comments  ·  Microsoft Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Preview Members to Test Backwards Compatible Games

Let preview members test all the new backwards compatible games for any bugs before public release.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from DislikedPoem4. Thanks, everyone!]

1,149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Preview Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ninja Gaiden 2 in games with gold

Comen on! Bring it to us!

1,101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Support for Xbox Live in Egypt

Kindly add Egypt for the Xbox live regions and the ability to buy with Egyptian Pound just like we purchase our games and apps from Windows 10 store.
    We have a growing community here in Egypt and we need more services from Microsoft.

1,079 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

100 comments  ·  Live Region Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Xbox Live Lottery!! For ALL Systems (Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Hello! So.. I decided what's better then seeing more people on Xbox Live? and/or enjoying the content they usually cannot..? I couldn't think of anything! as Iam pretty sure Microsoft wishes for more players to join their services rather than Sony's, What's a great way to do so? One that's free of charge and cost Microsoft nothing?! To have an individual like myself go ahead and start an XboxLiveLottery system allowing players to earn that of which they couldn't buy or achieve themselves. Would this be allowed? or would this be against the Code of Conduct in any way? No…

1,067 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. EA Access should be shared like Xbox Live Gold

I think the EA Access should be able to share with all accounts on the console just like the gold so each player has their own records for the games

1,053 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base