Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove advertising from dashboard for Gold members

Why are there always ads on the 360 dashboard for McDonalds and other garbage? They shouldn't be there to begin with, but if they have to be they should be for free accounts only. Paid subscribers should never see ads and quite frankly, it really annoys me. This also applies to the Xbox One as I'm sure you will start doing it there if you haven't already and I just didn't see it yet.

My 2 cents: remove them all for Gold members and call it another incentive/benefit to subscribing.

[MOD Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea…

1,283 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

51 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox Live Lottery!! For ALL Systems (Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Hello! So.. I decided what's better then seeing more people on Xbox Live? and/or enjoying the content they usually cannot..? I couldn't think of anything! as Iam pretty sure Microsoft wishes for more players to join their services rather than Sony's, What's a great way to do so? One that's free of charge and cost Microsoft nothing?! To have an individual like myself go ahead and start an XboxLiveLottery system allowing players to earn that of which they couldn't buy or achieve themselves. Would this be allowed? or would this be against the Code of Conduct in any way? No…

1,064 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep Xbox Live membership on Xbox 360

I hear that Microsoft is deciding on discontinuing Xbox Live for Xbox 360 because of what Microsoft wants to innovate with Xbox One. Do not discontinue it because there are people who want to use Xbox Live on Xbox 360...and Xbox Live memberships still operate successfully on Xbox 360. Innovate with Xbox One, but leave Xbox 360 alone.

584 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Discard Xbox 360 region lock

Pls discard the Region Lock for Xbox 360 Games. If possible i want to play US Titels on my Europe Console like on the xbox one or like on Playstation. The final reasen i bought the xbox one was, because i could play US Games on my EU Console and the other way around. It sucks, that it isnt possible on xbox 360. Or at least let it happen, if you make it possible to play xbox 360 games on the Xbox one. That would be my two major wishes for the console.

290 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Free DLC included with Games with Gold on Xbox 360

Add some DLC into Games with Gold, Give some extra reasons for people to still turn on the 360.

270 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For goodness sake, drop the Xbox 360

It has been a decade, Phil Spenser, you're holding back people from buying the newest Xbox. Goodness, I was still in elementary when that thing was made. Just cease production, focus on improving the newest model, instead of working on the older model. Please, just stop using the system!

228 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 204 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Free with Gold titles back catalogue

Hi, It has been some time since I've used my Xbox 360 for any duration.
    However the other day I signed in on my 360 to find that 360 users get Free with Gold titles as well as Xbox One.
    I was impressed the way its set up on 360 because if you missed the download when it was available you can still download it for free upto a certain period of time. This is a great concept and should be applied to Xbox One. Especially now the Xbox One has become 360 Backward Compatible. It would be great to…

167 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 114 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow multiple xbox 360 consoles in the same household to share game downloads

Allow multiple xbox 360 consoles in the same household to share game downloads
    We just purchased a second console since my youngest son would like to play a different game at times than my oldest son. I thought we would be able to have the same game downloads on both consoles. I only found out today that we cannot; not without buying them again.
    I've told my boys we will no longer buy downloaded games, only discs. Since they are the same price, we should be able to use them the same way as a disc; since the downloads are…

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base