Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kinect Adapter for Xbox One X (Free)

Just like Microsoft did for the launch of the Xbox One S, for those of us who want to run both and Xbox One X and an Xbox One S at the same time and enjoy using the Kinect, we will still require an adapter. Also for the people upgrading from the original Xbox One that want to use the Kinect will also require this adapter. People like me who use the Kinect and own multiple consoles should have the ability to get another Kinect sensor for the launch of the Xbox One X! Thanks Mircrosoft!

1,329 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

138 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Choose the Name "Xbox Five" for the 9th Generation (Please !!!)

Dear Microsoft we Knew very well that you Don't Give a Damn while Naming your Products. But it's a humble Request from Me and All the Xbox Lovers to you - Name the Next Generation (9th Gen) Xbox the "Xbox Five" instead of "Xbox Zero", "Xbox One.One" or "Xbox 4000". Please Microsoft Please Name it "Xbox Five".

P.S. - The Xbox One X or Project Scorpio can be considered as 4th one.

404 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Free upgrades from Xbox 360 games to Xbox One Games

for Gold members that have bought games before and that have come out on the xbox one say for example "watch dogs" should get the xbox one versions free!

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Gold members who have bought games for 360 should get the games on xbox one for free!"]

274 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Partner with Amazon for Media (Music, Video, etc)

Let's face it... Your movie store, groove, tv store is not up to speed.. I'm sure there are some who purchase from these but personally I think they are a mess. I buy a movie with bonus content and my library is now littered with crap where I can't even find a movie. Groove is poorly designed and who really buys TV shows?
    PARTNER WITH AMAZON!
    Make their Amazon Video app AMAZING. Something similar to the Apple iTunes movie experience with bundles and KEEP THE DARN MOVIES AND BONUS CONTENT TOGETHER!
    Amazon is making a new music subscription service! GET…

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base