Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Games with Gold Free DLC

How about letting games with gold allow free dlc for the free game of the month? I am not saying make all the dlc free, but one would suffice.

8,292 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

56 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Original Xbox games re-released on Games With Gold

The Games With Gold section on the XBOX One hasn't delivered what a lot of people expected. For instance the Poolnation game that is up for 3 months is really diminishing the incredible opportunities this program could have. Why not re-release some good ol' classics from the original XBOX? I'm not even talking about HD versions(of course this would be awesome) , just the raw material will satisfy the most.

7,407 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

127 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer six Games with Gold every month: three for Xbox One, three for Xbox 360

Xbox gold games serves does give us 2 games for xbox one & xbox 360.
    So, 3 game for each platform would be cool. 2 AAA game & 1 indie game for each month for gold members.
    And there is no doubt we ll see indie game (which s i hate on consoles) eventually indie games should be categorised in the store. And we want more 3A gold games more than indies.
    We ve just bought xbox one for 3A games & more exc games (like forza) . If we would like to play indie games, then we would be…

2,083 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Access to all Games With Gold, similar to EA Access Vault

Access to all Game With Gold (from the beginning on Xbox One) similar to EA Vault acess mode, while gold is a member.

The games are published monthly in Games with gold can be accumulated in the Vault.

1,874 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make previous Xbox 360 Games with Gold available again for backward compatibility

PAST XBOX 360 GAMES WITH GOLD GAMES FREE FOR XBOX ONE OWNERS!

Since like most people who bought an Xbox One on day one I have not downloaded any of the free 360 games with gold games. Now that backwards compatibility has been announced I feel a little cheated and feel like the late Xbox One adopters coming from 360 are getting the better deal.

Can we please have a limited time window for all 360 gwg games to be available again for a limited time for us to "download" again for free?

It could be verified by checking how…

1,511 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a Deals with Gold "Coming Soon" Schedule

Be nice to have a tab that list games that are going to go on discount so kids and grandkids and start saving their chores,birthday game,gift card.this way they know how much and by when. Helps teach saving for something you want. Full price is a little hard for the kids over here to save for,but discount ones and and list would sure help.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "games on sale discount c coming soon."]

1,426 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rocket League Free to Gold Members

Make Rocket Leauge free to gold members! It's no secret that PS4 players got this game for free when it launched, so why do us loyal Xbox one owners have to pay full price for it?

1,213 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ninja Gaiden 2 in games with gold

Comen on! Bring it to us!

1,101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1,052 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Games with Gold should also include free games on Windows 10 on Phones and PC

Xbox Games with Gold should expand to Windows PC and Mobile.

With so many Xbox enabled titles, Please give us maybe at least one (1) free title for Windows PC and one free title for Windows Mobile every month.

Even PlayStation gives free titles for their mobile (VITA) users with PlayStation Plus Service. This should even the value when it comes to free games to say the least.

This might woo some android and IOS Xbox users to jump ship on Windows Phones and for XP and Windows 7 users to upgrade to Windows 10.

Thanks

935 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MORE GAMES WITH GOLD!!!

It would be nice if gold members can get a bigger variety of games or even more games with gold...

-Gaming Wither

932 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 890 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No repeats for Games with Gold games on Xbox One

Crimson dragon again it was bad enough the first time in August now September again

807 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Give a discount on your next purchase if you already own a Games With Gold title

For me and many others we own a number of the free games before you add them to the Games with Gold library of the montyh. And I find once a month or every following month I have one or both games offered to already. So I and many other loyal regular purchasers of xbox content don't reap the benefits a lot for being a gold member. Even if it was just a 10% off any store purchase I would be very pleased.

[Mod edit: Changed title from "Give a discount on the Xbox Store if we own the available…

744 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Free DLC per month with Gold on Xbox One

Free dlc's with Gold would be so cool

602 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Extend Games w/ Gold To Windows 8 and Windows Phone

Two Free Windows 8 or Windows Phone games a month w/ a gold subscription. Move value or gold members.

455 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give alternative download for those who already have already purchased the month's Game with Gold

I am hesitant to buy older games on the store because the game could end up on Games with Gold, and would therefore be a waste of money.

Maybe you could add something else for people who already have the game that you are offering for free.. maybe DLC for another game.

For example, if I bought Crimson Dragon, but you gave it away free the next month.. you could credit me with some DLC for the game.. but anyone else who does not have the game gets the free game.

436 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 427 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

102 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 380 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Black Ops 2 included in Deals with Gold

Xbox should put black ops 2 with deals with gold

356 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base